Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

Daps
When he was talking about Bruce Willis hair in Moonlighting looking like a balding Dracula, I laughed in tandem with Burr's laugh right afterwards.:russ: Hilarious!

Breh when he was telling the story about the guy dressed like Wolverine with the butterknifes in between his fingers and how he farted and acted like nothing happened I was in tears.

Versey : dude there goes your wife :russ:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Breh when he was telling the story about the guy dressed like Wolverine with the butterknifes in between his fingers and how he farted and acted like nothing happened I was in tears.

Versey : dude there goes your wife :russ:

I could completely picture him waving the fart away behind him with the buterknife hand lol

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
He was in Chicago a while ago and I made sure I got the best seats I could. The show was sold out, and he killed it, absolutely killed it, the whole place was filled with people laughing, it was just great. He's really funny.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
How am I just now seeing this dude BODY Philly like this?

Cotdamn :whoo:

Daps
:whoa::whoa::whoa:

Easy breh,don't talk about the lovely Nia like that, she's far from a bedwench.

She is annoying though because while she accuses Bill of always siding with the guys, she always sides with ladies and other demographics of her choice.

And when he was like" :whoa: the answer isn't to find all the people that say bad things and ruin their lives, you can only resolve things like that through conversations and though that may not be a realistic answer its alot more realistic than just firing people and ruining lives while at the same time making the issue worse."

Then she goes "oh so i'm supposed to just sit down with these people and be understanding and talk to them?:stopitslime:"

She wants to act like the bigger person without actually doing things that the bigger person would do.