Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
he's working on a new special now

i was lucky enough to see him in hawaii. the podcast the week before he talked about his show in hawaii and how he was gonna try all his jokes and weed out the bad ones for the special

so basically i got to see the special + the cut material. he went for 1 hour and 45 minutes. literally timed it on cellphone to see if i got my monies worth lol

he killed that shyt. every single person in that audience was dying laughing

and like malta said, his ability to come up with shyt on the spot is incredible. we happened to be having the chinese new year celebration that day (with the dancing dragons and fireworks and all that) and he opened the show with a good 15 minutes of just talking about that stuff which was going on that day. dude is incredibly talented. one of the fukking GOATS.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was lucky enough to see him in hawaii. the podcast the week before he talked about his show in hawaii and how he was gonna try all his jokes and weed out the bad ones for the special

so basically i got to see the special + the cut material. he went for 1 hour and 45 minutes. literally timed it on cellphone to see if i got my monies worth lol

he killed that shyt. every single person in that audience was dying laughing

and like malta said, his ability to come up with shyt on the spot is incredible. we happened to be having the chinese new year celebration that day (with the dancing dragons and fireworks and all that) and he opened the show with a good 15 minutes of just talking about that stuff which was going on that day. dude is incredibly talented. one of the fukking GOATS.

yea, anyone familiar with his podcast knows burr can be funny off the cuff.

i usually die laughing just listening to him go on about his week

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
His bits about adopting the child soldier and making noises when a plane goes down should be the centerpiece of the new special. Unless he has come up with other stuff

At the NYC show I was at for some reason the first few rows where empty and he just went off saying those were probably the bankers and etc etc, visibly angry and going off on the imaginary offenders, it was great and even more so when they actually showed up :wow:

In Iceland there was a little Christmas tree decoration lit up on the corner of the stage and apparently he went an on epic rant about that was well, could only find tiny clips on YouTube though

Daps
yea, anyone familiar with his podcast knows burr can be funny off the cuff.

i usually die laughing just listening to him go on about his week

Man! I'm tellin you I usually laugh out loud at least once in public or in the office when I have his podcast on, dude is amazing.

I died when he went in on one of his sponsors "natures box" started calling it "natures c*nt" and etc. Then when they tried to get back at him by saying never to mention their products again, so he sonned them again.

(meanwhile Joe Rogan is over there eating natures box snacks and talking about how much he enjoys them :mjlol:)

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Man! I'm tellin you I usually laugh out loud at least once in public or in the office when I have his podcast on, dude is amazing.

I died when he went in on one of his sponsors "natures box" started calling it "natures c*nt" and etc. Then when they tried to get back at him by saying never to mention their products again, so he sonned them again.

(meanwhile Joe Rogan is over there eating natures box snacks and talking about how much he enjoys them :mjlol:)
You can tell he doesn't use the products he advertises either, lol. Every week he fukks up the Dollar Shave Club ad by reading the part where he says "I love the (____), but my buddy likes the (_____)".

Daps
You can tell he doesn't use the products he advertises either, lol. Every week he fukks up the Dollar Shave Club ad by reading the part where he says "I love the (____), but my buddy likes the (_____)".

That on top of being a terrible reader....He seems to have the Stamps.com thing down though. He mispronounced Hulu Plus for like 2 months tho :russ: