Biggs and Emory Jones did long bids in the Feds: How did Jay Z avoid doing any prison time?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:ufdup: Try again
11489372_800_800.jpg

tumblr_ms0l74OGPL1rrvheyo3_500.png
bcf32ddd89626fe335a32485d742366a.jpg
fqlbhg7bqm5fyturatzf.jpg
:dame: Jay let him borrow them chains goofy. He already spoke on it many times.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
In '88 you was getting chased through your building
Callin' my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was give you a style for you to run with
Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the God
Wearing Jaz chains, no TEC's, no cash, no cars
youngjayLP.jpg
No jail bars, Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase
tumblr_ny3b4eHnML1tg1hiho1_400.gif
:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::mjlol::mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody doesn't get caught and so many units are moved all day, every day. Even with corner breh, the majority of them aren't locked up forever.
Hov had the lil cases from when crack first came out and they didn't know what it was....My old heads told me they used to just let nikkas go...it wasn't like the 90s or 2000s where a few rocks would do you in. He wasn't a boy-boy, either, so....It's not hard to fathom. Coke is mad easy to hide.
This.
Plenty of guys I knew growing up have been in deep for years, they just never stuck out enough to get caught up in the court system.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because his old coke rhymes never took place and Un was his first court case really. Jay never had any priors.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Emory was hustling even after RD took off, Jay wasn't. But shyt is not a movie, everyone doesn't get caught. A lot of criminals survive for years without getting caught, obviously he still hustled until 98 he wouldve probably got knocked along with his juniors. But it's usually violence and flossing that get people knocked.

Calvin Bacote said he took a body charge for Jay in the early 90s. He got away though. So he was really close to just being a statistic.

:why:

Have you not heard a jay album?
He wasn't talking that street shyt when he was in ththe streets.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
In '88 you was getting chased through your building
Callin' my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was give you a style for you to run with
Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the God
Wearing Jaz chains, no TEC's, no cash, no cars
youngjayLP.jpg
No jail bars, Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase
tumblr_ny3b4eHnML1tg1hiho1_400.gif
Idiot, Jaz had not even got his record deal money and was not deep in the streets. Ie he had no money. He used Jays chains. Why do you think he only had them for photo shoots and videos and Jay was around? While Jay had them privately :snoop:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You go to jail eventually unless you have connections to KEEP you out of jail. Go ahead and keep thinking cops don't know who's dealing :sas2:

Soon as some white girl ODs or there's a shootout a kid gets popped, they magically have the neighborhood dopeman in cuffs the next day.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

Have you not heard a jay album?

He spent about two decades incriminating himself on wax though.

lmao, the difference is Jay was already out the game when he started rapping about that shyt, you can rap about it all you want if you're not currently doing it they can't catch you because you're not doing shyt

rappers who rap about the shyt and still doing it are the one's who get caught because they are snitching on themselves

biggs was just a dumb ass nikka, he was already successful and had no business running a major operation well after the rocafella years