Biggs and Emory Jones did long bids in the Feds: How did Jay Z avoid doing any prison time?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Unless his real name not Sean carter, I highly doubt he got bagged and snitched, without those records being public by now. Even if he sealed them, we know how people move, would have been out by now

As far as the reason, just because you moved some packs don't mean you were as heavily into the street culture as some would like to believe. You had dudes who had money but weren't really into the gangster shyt like that, then you had dudes broke as hell who were the straight up hitters. The means to obtain a pack today is not what it was in the 80s and the 90s. Plenty of dudes who had money bug couldn't get on no corner and tell nobody to do shyt. Can't make drug dealer and gangster synonymous

Police are always about the bodies. As far as drug interactions, it's about getting caught in the midst of a sale, or what the feds have caught over the phones etc unless it's a person testifying against everyone and even in that scenario it's difficult to get a conviction on hearsay.

The likelihood is tho, jay wasn't as in depth with that life as he may claim. Again, just because you run with a crew don't mean you do everything they do. I have a ton of friends who even today we consider ourselves family who grew up to be straight killers. I didn't go with them when they went out and did they dirt. Some of them are dead now, locked up for long bids, hell a few of them are on the streets now. Just saying it's a lot of dynamics to this, not as simplified as oh you were in the streets once sold drugs you should have been locked up too. They could have been taking jay money, then sending his ass to the studio while they was out doing street business. Come back give jay his cut, continue that cycle. Who knows.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Jim-Jones.jpg
I just noticed the A in Vamps is the Roc Nation logo
:ohhh:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Was this the famous trip to Pittsburgh with the van that did tricks?

:yeshrug: Idk I just know that the story jay and Emory told.

I was in the S-Class you was just in class
You know I was finna blow like a meth lab
Expanded the operation out in Maryland
Me and Emory Jones in the caravan
Took the show on the road out in VA

Dropped a couple off with Rolla in the PA (Real Rolla!)
Plug got shot started slowing up
Took a trip down to see how he was holding up
The wars on now he got shot again
This time he was gone for good then we got it in
Emory got knocked we was down 10
The whole team hot, walls closing in

nikkas can’t tell me shyt about this dope game
'Bout this cocaine, man I done seen it all

According to Jeezy, coming up with the rhyme was no easy task for the Brooklyn MC who has spent his career making rap look so easy. "We got on the phone and [Jay] was like, 'Yo, Jeezy, when I was writing the verse I had tears in my eyes, man,' because it took him so far back to Marcy," Snow told us. "Every bar in that song was real -- I put my hand on the bible."

Jeezy's 'Seen It All' Brought Tears To Jay Z's Eyes: Watch

:wow:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Everybody doesn't get caught and so many units are moved all day, every day. Even with corner breh, the majority of them aren't locked up forever.
Hov had the lil cases from when crack first came out and they didn't know what it was....My old heads told me they used to just let nikkas go...it wasn't like the 90s or 2000s where a few rocks would do you in. He wasn't a boy-boy, either, so....It's not hard to fathom. Coke is mad easy to hide.