Biggs and Emory Jones did long bids in the Feds: How did Jay Z avoid doing any prison time?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Rappers that used to be hustlers always feel they got more to lose than hustlers that just hustle.

Rap nikkas trying to go straight. Sometimes they launder money.

Hustlers and drug lords.... well... thats all they got.

But hey, major drug dealers need their money laundered somewhere, right.

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
I take it you got reciepts...

Freddie Gibbs vs Jeezy.. that whole situation his shyt was aired out ..

Basically same situation in meech everybody bit Jeezy getting locked up . Slick pulla.. raw all them Jeezy clean ..

But I know how coli is bout Gibbs..lol

That's like Big p*ssy saying he ain't wearing a wire lol (Sopranos)

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Freddie Gibbs vs Jeezy.. that whole situation his shyt was aired out ..

Basically same situation in meech everybody bit Jeezy getting locked up . Slick pulla.. raw all them Jeezy clean ..

But I know how coli is bout Gibbs..lol

That's like Big p*ssy saying he ain't wearing a wire lol (Sopranos)
The receipts I mean is the paperwork citing Jay Jenkins testimony to convict Meech and them..

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

)
:stopitslime: JEEZY was NOT involved in that conspiracy...

First off ..the RECIEPTS were made available on Public Access to Court Electronic Records after the Federal Government unsealed the documents following the convictions of Terry and Demetrius

Second off...Renaldo Whitman aka Slick Pulla was NEVER a member of BMF and could never be found amongst the hundreds of pages involved with the BMF transcripts

Third and final....Jay Jenkins aka Young Jeezy was never supoened as a witness nor indicted as a suspect in these transcripts because during the initial evidence hearings out in California ...Black Mafia Defendant Ralphie Simms commited perjury in regards to 3 individuals he claimed to have handled cocaine shipments for BMF ..one of them being Young Jeezy...whom Simms own sister validated as being a LIE .... based on the fact he "namedropped" JEEZY and the other individual as an effort to gain some reduction in sentencing based on cooperating with law enforcement.....the allegations was found to be FALSE......

Ralphie got paranoid and went to "lying and dry snitching" to the feds after going on the run as a fugitive after lying to the Mexican connect about the 40 bricks he claimed he was robbed for...... that's described in this unsealed court transcript that was made available on Scribd.com

receipts my friend^^^

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
:stopitslime: JEEZY was NOT involved in that conspiracy...

First off ..the RECIEPTS were made available on Public Access to Court Electronic Records after the Federal Government unsealed the documents following the convictions of Terry and Demetrius

Second off...Renaldo Whitman aka Slick Pulla was NEVER a member of BMF and could never be found amongst the hundreds of pages involved with the BMF transcripts

Third and final....Jay Jenkins aka Young Jeezy was never supoened as a witness nor indicted as a suspect in these transcripts because during the initial evidence hearings out in California ...Black Mafia Defendant Ralphie Simms commited perjury in regards to 3 individuals he claimed to have handled cocaine shipments for BMF ..one of them being Young Jeezy...whom Simms own sister validated as being a LIE .... based on the fact he "namedropped" JEEZY and the other individual as an effort to gain some reduction in sentencing based on cooperating with law enforcement.....the allegations was found to be FALSE......

Ralphie got paranoid and went to "lying and dry snitching" to the feds after going on the run as a fugitive after lying to the Mexican connect about the 40 bricks he claimed he was robbed for...... that's described in this unsealed court transcript that was made available on Scribd.com

receipts my friend^^^

:mjlol:Lol ok breh.. :hubie:

Which one of them you know personally again. You went thru so much :patrice: