Biggs and Emory Jones did long bids in the Feds: How did Jay Z avoid doing any prison time?

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Can't you see how you just contradicted yourself :dead:
Op was equating Jay to being fake i.e never putting in work.

Mac Dre got knocked because of conspiracy and he wouldnt snitch.

So with you quoting me, quoting op..are you agreeing the reason why Jay never got busted is because he never sold drugs to get busted in the first place?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Op was equating Jay to being fake i.e never putting in work.

Mac Dre got knocked because of conspiracy and he wouldnt snitch.

So with you quoting me, quoting op..are you agreeing the reason why Jay never got busted is because he never sold drugs to get busted in the first place?

I responded to your blatant contradictions

Mac Dre went to jail because he was affiliated, was with them dudes when they went to hit that lick, and didnt snitch.

Non of this really coincides with Jay dealing drugs on the street and not getting busted.

If what you said about why Mac Dre went to jail for being affiliated with dude who hit licks. Wouldn't this same logic be able to be applied to Jay being affiliated? :patrice:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
he never played himself. He has a code he follows..

and he kept his word with his circle. and by never incriminating himself.

I know for a fact the boys was on his ass in the 90's.

Jay always moved as if he was avoiding the Rico.

Now we got Coli nikkaz who know about factual confidential FBI/DEA investigations of 90s rappers in NY :dead:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the people around him pump up his hustling days for show. I know virtually nothing about his history and don't care but it seems like he was never on Klein or even Emory's level, he was just friendly with people close to them and hustled his little packs. Now since he's a famous rapper he was like brothers with these people, lol. But, not everyone who hustles goes to prison, there's a lot of nigs and chicks who was moving it and never seen prison.

how you preface your post with i know virtually nothing about his history but then reach the conclusion that the people around him pump up his hustling days and that he wasn't on such and such level and was just friendly and hustling little packs. that's too many leaps of logic for someone who already said they know nothing.

coli nikkas are a curious case foreal :dwillhuh:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I responded to your blatant contradictions

If what you said about why Mac Dre went to jail for being affiliated with dude who hit licks. Wouldn't this same logic be able to be applied to Jay being affiliated? :patrice:
You responding to me..but Im quoting op...alrighty...

Look up conspiracy, how you get caught up in it, then apply that to maybe Jay avoiding it..

Not to mention you and op wanting to compare a ring of small time robbers in California, to some guys in NYC selling dope..those are two different narratives altogether..

Maybe the NYC police didnt have a stick up they ass for Jay like Vallejo PD had about the Romper room gang and connecting all them robberies..and Mac Dre sitting smack dab in the middle as the "rapper"..:manny:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I thought by now everyone knows Jay wasnt movin heavy weight....he pushed some paccs in Jersey in the late 80s/ early 90s. I doubt du ever handled or broke down any briccs. His raps was more or less based of folk like Emory who actually was movin shyt.

I still fucc with Jay's music but lot of them lyrics were definitely embellishments but thats tha nature of hiphop.

Its entertainment so of course talkin bout losin 92 briccs is way more captivating to tha listener than talkin bout pushin niccs, dimes n ounces

Tha majority of tha time when a rapper talk about his streetlife, its 75% :duck: and 25% facts

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
This statement "bad boys move in silence" was made by people who never did shyt. Gangsta i.e. bad boys move by rep, and if you don't have a rep, you don't move. Name One gangsta that moved in silence, just one. Bosses Move in silence, but to be a boss you have to put in work i.e. get a rep.

"name one gangsta that moved in silence"

wouldn't being able to name them defeat the purpose of them moving in silence

theres definitely gangstas out here that run shyt but you never seen their face or even know their names bro. 90% of the guys you aftually see are just the surface

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You responding to me..but Im quoting op...alrighty...

Look up conspiracy, how you get caught up in it, then apply that to maybe Jay avoiding it..

Not to mention you and op wanting to compare a ring of small time robbers in California, to some guys in NYC selling dope..those are two different narratives altogether..

Maybe the NYC police didnt have a stick up they ass for Jay like Vallejo PD had about the Romper room gang and connecting all them robberies..and Mac Dre sitting smack dab in the middle as the "rapper"..:manny:

Fair enuff :ehh:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
"name one gangsta that moved in silence"

wouldn't being able to name them defeat the purpose of them moving in silence

theres definitely gangstas out here that run shyt but you never seen their face or even know their names bro. 90% of the guys you aftually see are just the surface
Yeah you're right, they just start off being bosses running shyt, They don't put in work to get that rep to be in the position to be a mover and shaker.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bro, explain to me how is it possible for Jay to get zero time when him and Emory were both in the streets together doin the same thing :what:

That's like Supreme gettin knocked by not prince
You don't realize that some dudes actually get away with it. Eventually, he likely would have gotten knocked, but he started rappin.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He spent about two decades incriminating himself on wax though.
Not really...nothing really specific. You can't bring a case against somebody based on

While I'm watchin every nikka watchin me closely
my shyt is butter for the bread they wanna toast me
I keep my head, both of them where they supposed to be
Hoes'll get you sidetracked then clap from closed feet
I don't sleep, I'm tired, I feel wired like codeine, these days
a brother gotta admire from four fiends away
My pain wish it was quick to see, from sellin 'caine
til brains was fried to a fricaisse, can't lie
At the time it never bothered me, at the bar
gettin my thug on properly, my squad and me
lack of respect for authority, laughin hard
Happy to be escapin poverty, however brief
I know this game got valleys and peaks, expectation
for dips, four percent pertation we stack chips, hardly
The youth I used to be, soon to see a mill'in
No more, Big Willie my game has grown prefer you call me William
Illin for revenues, Rayful Edmond like
Channel 7 news, round seven jewels, hand dead in the mic
Forgettin all I ever knew, convenient amnesia
I suggest you call my lawyer, I know the procedure
Lock my body can't trap my mind, easily
explain why we adapt to crime
I'd rather die enormous than live dormant that's how we on it
Live at the main event, I bet a trip to Maui on it
Presidential suites my resedential for the weekend
Confidentially speakin in codes since I sense you peekin
The INXS rental, don't be fooled my game is mental
We both out of town dog, what you tryin to get into?
Viva, Las Vegas, see ya, later at the crap tables
meet me by the one that starts a G up
This way no fraud Willie's present gambling they re-up
And we can have a pleasant time, sippin margaritas
Ge-ge-geyeahhh, can I live?
Can I live?

Not to mention you got statute of limitations issues on drug charges. None on murders but if he ever did that, he hasn't spoken on it.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By being a studio gangsta and rapping about what he saw growing up.
If he was doing dirt he'd be doiing time