Biggs and Emory Jones did long bids in the Feds: How did Jay Z avoid doing any prison time?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Btw that's who Dame was referring to in the breakfast club interview he said Jay be with snitches.
A fake (?) article by one of Boras guys regarding OG Juans wife being some major trafficker in the mid 90s who put down mad international transporters moving 100s of keys :hhh:. Then she got to go and just live on with her life freely in New York.

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
tumblr_ofgfqilFFi1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bro, explain to me how is it possible for Jay to get zero time when him and Emory were both in the streets together doin the same thing :what:

That's like Supreme gettin knocked by not prince

:what:

If one gets caught, the other doesn't, and the one who gets caught isn't a snitch...

It's basic math, bruh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Jay is CB4 like all these other rappers. :snoop: Why does everyone say "But Jay was really selling bricks, b. Son funded Roc-A-Fella with drug money, word is bond shun, blah, blah, blah..." when there's zero evidence that Jay ever sold a nickel bag in his life? :hhh:

If Jay really did all the dirt he talks about, he woulda been locked up. Look how they did C-Bo. :gucci: They used his fukking lyrics against him in court. Look how they did Mac Dre. All that shouting out the Romper room on every record in the early 90's caught up with his ass. If you from Northern Cali, you can smell a studio gangsta. X-Raided was about that life and you can hear it in the music. I can't hear pain in any of Jay's music that comes from real life experience when it comes to his subject matter about street life. jay is a great rapper, but not a street legend.

I think it's sad that black America tries to deify Jay as some rags to riches role model when he's CB4 just like Rick Ross and all of them. If Jay ever hustled, it was nickel and diming in Bumblefukk, Eastern Shore, Maryland in the cornfields :bryan:. It's more depressing how Jay stans will come out of the work and defend his fake status as an imaginary Frank Lucas when Jay, himself, doesn't know or care about your dumb ass :ufdup:. If Jay was so gangster why did he come out as Hawaiian Sophie? If Raekwon never dropped Cuban Linx, there would be no Reasonable Doubt. It was the trend in East Coast rap to be a mafiaso don on wax. When will folks realize Rap is just entertainment.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
bad boyz move in silence....
BADBOYZ MOVE IN SILENCE
This statement "bad boys move in silence" was made by people who never did shyt. Gangsta i.e. bad boys move by rep, and if you don't have a rep, you don't move. Name One gangsta that moved in silence, just one. Bosses Move in silence, but to be a boss you have to put in work i.e. get a rep.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Look how they did C-Bo. :gucci: They used his fukking lyrics against him in court. Look how they did Mac Dre. All that shouting out the Romper room on every record in the early 90's caught up with his ass..
C-Bo was also a known gang banger.

Mac Dre went to jail because he was affiliated, was with them dudes when they went to hit that lick, and didnt snitch.

Non of this really coincides with Jay dealing drugs on the street and not getting busted.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bro, explain to me how is it possible for Jay to get zero time when him and Emory were both in the streets together doin the same thing :what:

That's like Supreme gettin knocked by not prince
Emory said he caught that charge right before or around Hard Knock Life, I'd imagine Jay wasn't hustling at that point...same goes for Biggs.

Not everybody gets caught, couple that with the fact that I'm sure Jay overblows his hustling career. Most of these guys talking that shyt was hand to hand or middle men at best.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
C-Bo was also a known gang banger.

Mac Dre went to jail because he was affiliated, was with them dudes when they went to hit that lick, and didnt snitch.

Non of this really coincides with Jay dealing drugs on the street and not getting busted.

Can't you see how you just contradicted yourself :dead: