Biggest What Ifs in Wrestling?

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if the WCW invasion angle had all its top stars at once?
What if DDP wasn’t booked as the stalker?
What if WCW was seriously set as the Monday show?
What if Hoegan and Flair stayed in the WWF?
What if Austin never got to the WWF?
What if Lesnar actually had a great football career?
What if the Rock failed in Hollywood?
This will forever make me shake my head. I still remember that pop when he pulled off the ski mask. :wow:

That's my tech-savvy, life saving, yoga peddling people's champion. :mjcry:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
What if Vince McMahon doesn't renege on the 20-year contract offer he gave Bret Hart in 1996, which led to Bret leaving for WCW and the Montreal Screwjob? Man was never the same after leaving WWF and his career only lasted three more years after Vince backed out on that contract.
I read this years ago but if memory serves me right, leading up to WM14 the belt would've been passed around between Shawn, Bret, and taker eventually leading to Bret going into WM14 as champion and putting Austin over.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Was it Vince being a cheap ass or was the creative control clause in those WCW contract something Vince couldn't work with at the time?

The majority of the major WCW stars were signed to big contracts with AOL/Time Warner, not WCW.

Vince wasn't going to take on those crazy contracts and mess up the pay scale for the WWF.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What if Sting was the third man instead of Hogan

What if Shawn Michaels wasn’t out for the height of the Attitude Era

NWO would've been garbage... needed a third ex wwf guy.. it would've been hot for like 5 months then died out.

And HBK would've been wilding.... for one he would've probably died at some point. HHH would never main event... the storyline probably ends up being Shawn marrying Stephanie... and we know he would've fukked on some scumbag shyt even though she was dating haitch... HBK might be Vince's son in law of he didn't leave for a few years

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Bruce Prichard said no matter what at WM14 Austin was gonna win the title no matter the opponent.

I just want to know whether Bret would have jobbed clean. Because outside of... Owen at WMX, I legit have trouble figuring out the last loss he took in his prime during WWF that didn't have any sort of extra-curricular shyt attached to it. Maybe to HBK at WM12 in Sudden Death?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What if Vince went away in 2018 when the payout to the talent happened? Not a guarantee Tony khan goes for it without the same guys available to start

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
What if Vince McMahon had been convicted in the 1994 trial and went to prison?

What if AOL-Time Warner didn't cancel all WCW programming therefore Eric Bischoff and his group of investors bought WCW?

What if Austin's neck injury at Summerslam 1997 was more serious and had to retire in 1997?

What if Iron Sheik legitimately injured Hulk Hogan like Verne Gagne asked him to?

What if Brian Pillman didn't overdose?

What if Vince let Owen leave with Bulldog and Neidhart after the Montreal Screwjob?

What if the Montreal Screwjob never happened?

What if Christopher Daniel's ended up being the higher power?

What if Vince Russo and Ed Ferrera didn't jump ship to WCW in 1999?

What if the MSG Curtain Call didn't happen therefore Triple H didn't get punished and therefore won the King of The Ring in 1996?

What if Owen Hart outright refused to do the Blue Blazer gimmick again or at least refused to the do the stunt?