Bigger L : Getting married or having a daughter ?

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
I am and I still get play. :youngsabo:
You ignored everything else I said. You shouldn’t have kids with a Black woman. Our community doesn’t need another broken home and all the problems that come with it. Another son shouldn’t be raised to have utter contempt for his mother and all women, another daughter shouldn’t be raised with the idea her only value is her body. Your “temporary partner” should also know that you have no plans of actually being a full time parent.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Y’all need to stop thinking all is sweet outside of America, women have contempt for their husband all round the globe for different reasons.

It isn’t sweet outside America. But it’s far far less shytty. That’s a fact.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
I don’t come from a messed up family. Can’t you make a point without insulting me?
:mjlol: I haven’t insulted you once.

Marriage is meant to be sacred and loving I agree but in 2020 get real. Very very very few families raise daughters who men want to marry. Otherwise those quality women would have men competing to marry them. Men know value.
I didn’t insult you. I’m trying to understand your utter contempt and cynicism.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I don’t come from a messed up family. Can’t you make a point without insulting me?
:mjlol: I haven’t insulted you once.

Marriage is meant to be sacred and loving I agree but in 2020 get real. Very very very few families raise daughters who men want to marry. Otherwise those quality women would have men competing to marry them. Men know value.
Men don’t know ish even if it hit them upside their head. Men aren’t as smart as they tell themselves , if they were they would know that a stint in marriage trumps having a kid with someone who you are tied to for life.

very few men know how to carry a marriage successfully to be so arrogant about women. If women weren’t raised to place their value and self worth in being married at all cost many men would never have a relationship much less wives.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh thottie bytches.. i mean it is what it is. but you fear that dynamic so much that you think having a female is an L wholesale akh? wow, nah not me. i always wanted a little girl. my big cousin got three and my big homie got two and all of them good bread with outstanding relationships. nowhere near as bad as yall saying b. citing thots as a reason to not have a daughter is like talking about lou pearlman or r. kelly and saying you never want a son
It’s not the thottie chicks who are trouble at least they’re honest about their behavior. It’s the ones who play the “good” girl role are the scariest in the cut :picard:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Maharishi said:
I'm sorry to deliver the bad news to you bro but a woman's love is like the wind.

Some are, but not all of them. I know far too many women who are faithful to entertain your misgivings about their fidelity.....beginning with my grandma who was married for 40 years to the same man until he died, and my mother who just celebrated her 50th Anniversary. Hell, my immediate supervisor's been married to the same woman for 45 years.

Your experience may vary, but has NO effect on my reality and experience.​

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Why are there so many advocates of creating broken homes on the coli yet single mothers are vilified? Many of you claim to want children(or at least sons) but have no intention of marrying the mothers of those kids?

I wasn't talking about me.

I don't want a wife or kids.

But to answer your question, it's because marriage largely sucks for men.

Last edited: