Bigger L : Getting married or having a daughter ?

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
For every cheating, no good thot wife/daughter, there are about 10-15 good, hard-working, intelligent, supportive women out there that most men would be proud to claim.​

If you, as a man, haven't encountered that many, the problem is YOU, not women in-general.

Some of y'all sound exactly like the women I avoid.

:snooze:

Great post. I would marry my wife a 100 times over.

Choose wisely and raise your daughters. Ain't rocket science.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Great plan and the wife can just drop you off to divorce court and take most of your finances and assets :krs:

Any man getting married in this social media era (and I'm talkin bout brehs that have lived and been molded by the internet era so early 30s and younger; if you in ya late 30s and older ur perspective is skewed and irrelevant to the current social climate) is a complete retard:ufdup:

You don't need to get a legal decree from the courts in order to raise a family.. aka marriage.

Makes zero sense why people get married with so much at stake.
And when she leaves, all I pay is child maintenance and not immediately split my hard earned assets down the middle or provide welfare for another able bodied adult.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Damn I ain't mean to offend anyone first off but that Yaya Mayweather situation just got me thinking of how fukked up Floyd gotta be right now. His baby girl facing up to 99 years over some dumb shyt. Seeing a video with a 20 year old calling you a bytch ass daddy and your daughter in the back letting you be disrespected :wow:

And you know he paying the lawyer fees too, damn

And then marriage....I don't gotta say anything after that #GMB

I think I'd rather be married than have a daughter though. Cause at least I can mentally and emotionally detach myself but with a kid you can't do that.

And you know in the end it's gonna be some shyt like the Yaya case where she doing some dumb shyt behind a guy or she twerking on IG live
Right because every woman in history has either stabbed a man or twerked on IG:bryan:Serious question, Have you ever met a woman before breh?:jbhmm:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Tune in to Tory Lanez Quarantine radio and see why

oh thottie bytches.. i mean it is what it is. but you fear that dynamic so much that you think having a female is an L wholesale akh? wow, nah not me. i always wanted a little girl. my big cousin got three and my big homie got two and all of them good bread with outstanding relationships. nowhere near as bad as yall saying b. citing thots as a reason to not have a daughter is like talking about lou pearlman or r. kelly and saying you never want a son

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
I would say getting married.

Most men don't want to get married, like at all.

A lot of men want a daughter, though.
Why are there so many advocates of creating broken homes on the coli yet single mothers are vilified? Many of you claim to want children(or at least sons) but have no intention of marrying the mothers of those kids?

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
This ain’t true. I fukk way more than my married homies(it’s actually a few of us who do).There is no other benefit for marriage for men other than p*ssy. And that’s not guaranteed because a woman still could refuse have sex.
Companionship? Love? Family? Yeah, don’t get married if that’s your mindset and please don’t have children either.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Companionship? Love? Family? Yeah, don’t get married if that’s your mindset and please don’t have children either.

Women rarely love their husbands especially after the first few years. And companionship?? Most men don’t like their wives company.

A sweet caring fun woman is very rare in 2020. “That says a lot about who you affiliate with” is a cheap deflection.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Shameful. Funny those same daughters y’all don’t want be the ones taking care of you when you’re old.
Lol...let’s check out China and India worked out. Black men better hope they don’t get that sane ratio...cause they be humbling themselves real fast.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Men can get all those things without marriage.
With a broken home? A woman is good enough to be your baby mama but not your wife?
Women rarely love their husbands especially after the first few years. And companionship?? Most men don’t like their wives company.

A sweet caring fun woman is very rare in 2020. “That says a lot about who you affiliate with” is a cheap deflection.
Bitterbrah
:mjcry: