Bigger L : Getting married or having a daughter ?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Women rarely love their husbands especially after the first few years. And companionship?? Most men don’t like their wives company.

A sweet caring fun woman is very rare in 2020. “That says a lot about who you affiliate with” is a cheap deflection.

if you define love by the honeymoon stage of a relationship then you don’t know what love is. Her laughing all your jokes and not seeing any of your flaws isn’t love it’s infatuation and having rose coloured glasses.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
if you define love by the honeymoon stage of a relationship then you don’t know what love is.

Why are you assuming that? Love is caring deeply for someone. That’s my definition. Not the infatuation stage

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Why are you assuming that? Love is caring deeply for someone. That’s my definition. Not the infatuation stage
Deeply caring for someone develops over time not in the first few years of a relationship where ‘love’ is a it’s most superficial stage and any person who isn’t capable to call you out of your ish and can’t be honest with you don’t deeply care about and that goes for men and women.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Deeply caring for someone develops over time not in the first few years of a relationship.

It doesn’t happen in most marriages. Majority of women in America have contempt for their husbands. I’ve noticed that since I was a teen. White, black rich poor. It’s a cultural mindset

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Another cheap deflection lmao.
I have zero hate. I can just see the fact that they have been raised in a way that makes them not desirable as wives. You know that though
No, I don’t know that. I haven’t heard this sentiment offline. We don’t all come from messed up families. I assume your cynical world view started there.

A loving marriage and unified family is a beautiful thing. Marriage is a sacred bond. A man and woman can be friends and faithful partners. A daughter is as much a blessing as a son and it’s a parent’s duty to raise them right. I truly believe all of these things.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
It doesn’t happen in most marriages. Majority of women in America have contempt for their husbands. I’ve noticed that since I was a teen. White, black rich poor. It’s a cultural mindset
America isn’t some twilight zone separate from the rest of humanity.
Unless you are in the relationship, you are an outsider looking in... relationships are constantly evolving, it’s a journey not a destination.
Y’all need to stop thinking all is sweet outside of America, women have contempt for their husband all round the globe for different reasons.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
No, I don’t know that. I haven’t heard this sentiment offline. We don’t all come from messed up families. I assume your cynical world view started there.

A loving marriage and unified family is a beautiful thing. Marriage is a sacred bond. A man and woman can be friends and faithful partners. A daughter is as much a blessing as a son and it’s a parent’s duty to raise them right. I truly believe all of these things.

I’ve always thought daughters are blessing, they do far more for their parents than sons although sons get spoiled more. I’d rather have a daughter than a son but would love either one of my kids because o would raise them to be decent individuals.

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

I don’t come from a messed up family. Can’t you make a point without insulting me?
:mjlol: I haven’t insulted you once.

Marriage is meant to be sacred and loving I agree but in 2020 get real. Very very very few families raise daughters who men want to marry. Otherwise those quality women would have men competing to marry them. Men know value.