Bigger L : Getting married or having a daughter ?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
HARLEM AL said:
This ain’t true. I fukk way more than my married homies(it’s actually a few of us who do).There is no other benefit for marriage for men other than p*ssy. And that’s not guaranteed because a woman still could refuse have sex.

It actually is true. Your homies might just be lame and you just get lucky.​

The benefits to marriage are less stress, greater productivity, longer life, less sickness (due to less stress), greater concentration capacity, increased income generation, and a couple other things I can't remember right now since we've had this discussion eleventy-billion times and y'all offer the SAME argument every time.

You don't see married dudes arguing AGAINST being single nearly as much as single dudes argue against getting married. Know why? We don't have to justify being married.​

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Been married 16 years. My wife plays with my dikk more than I do.​
So because your wife play with your dikk I most deny the conversation I have with married men and deny what I see outside of the people I know. Cool... for it playa, enjoy your beautiful marriage.

Back to the thread.....

Anytime a man speaks his mind on marriage and he comes with facts and statistics it’s always deflected by he needs a therapist or he came from a broken home...

I read shorty say “well the. Stop having babies out of wedlock” when she know good and got damn well men have no control over whether or not that child is born. shyt he could even where condoms then throw it away that woman could still take the shyt out and use it and get pregnant.

Again there is no benefit for men to get married in this current climate. Marriage was for people with a goal in mind. To raise a family and to build wealth together. That isn’t what society is about. It’s about a woman getting the bag and the man must meet her on her level.

marriage isn’t about companionship and love. That’s complete bullshyt and they need to stop trying to sell that I our young generation of boys.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
No, it doesn't. It sucks for YOU.

I'm enjoying life more married than I did single.​

How does it suck for me when I'm not married :huh:?

Personally, I'm happier being single than I have ever been in any relationship.

My current relationship almost breaks even with my "single-level" happiness. She's a really good woman, but if you put a gun to my head and said either I marry her today or we break up and I never see her again, I'm choosing the breakup.

I can't imagine having someone always being there all the time. Having to deal with someone every day forever? Having someone's happiness rely on me. Nah man, I'm not built for that. But then, I am extremely introverted and self-reliant.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
HARLEM AL said:
So because your wife play with your dikk I most deny the conversation I have with married men and deny what I see

No, but stop assuming your limited experience is definitive of ALL marriages.

It isn't. Neither is mine.​

As I keep saying, your experience may vary.​

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It actually is true. Your homies might just be lame and you just get lucky.​

The benefits to marriage are less stress, greater productivity, longer life, less sickness (due to less stress), greater concentration capacity, increased income generation, and a couple other things I can't remember right now since we've had this discussion eleventy-billion times and y'all offer the SAME argument every time.

You don't see married dudes arguing AGAINST being single nearly as much as single dudes argue against getting married. Know why? We don't have to justify being married.
this is by far the dumbest shyt that I’ve read in a minute:mjlol:

50+ percent of marriages end in divorce, 75-80 percent of divorces are filed by the women. shyt right now as we speak during this pandemic people are out here filing divorces even when the world about to end:mjlol:....

Again there is no point of marriage in this climate we are in.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
How does it suck for me when I'm not married :huh:?

Personally, I'm happier being single than I have ever been in any relationship.

My current relationship almost breaks even with my "single-level" happiness. She's a really good woman, but if you put a gun to my head and said either I marry her today or we break up and I never see her again, I'm choosing the breakup.

I can't imagine having someone always being there all the time. Having to deal with someone every day forever? Having someone's happiness rely on me. Nah man, I'm not built for that. But then, I am extremely introverted and self-reliant.
This where I’m at with it. I’m way happier single then when I was in a relationship. I’ve learned you can’t make anyone happy. You have to make your self happy. Someone happinesses isn’t on you. You can’t fixed them, they have to fixed themselves.

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Then your opinion about marriage is meaningless as you don't have any experience being married. It's like a 'White' person trying to offer an opinion about being Black.​

Damn... :sadcam:.

I've never had coronavirus either. Guess that nullifies my opinion on that too.

You were serious too, :mjlol:.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
This where I’m at with it. I’m way happier single then when I was in a relationship. I’ve learned you can’t make anyone happy. You have to make your self happy. Someone happinesses isn’t on you. You can fixed them, they have to fixed themselves.

Bingo @ the bolded. That's why I'm not getting married; because women expect marriage to make them happy. Then they realize, that's not how this works and it's somehow all our fault.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get it...you guys hate marriage, women, and the idea of having a daughter

But what I don't get is why you broadcast it so frequently. Lets analyze this for a minute...

tenor.gif

It seems to that you guys are projecting your insecurities about being able to find a mate and foster a successful marriage. So you are denouncing marriage and searching for like minded individuals to validate the conflicted feelings you have. But deep down you know that you would love nothing more but to settle down, find a good woman and build a strong family. However you believe that is unobtainable due to your lack of success thus far....and here we are.

Im fukking with you....:mjlit:

but im not :francis: