Bigger L : Getting married or having a daughter ?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Bingo @ the bolded. That's why I'm not getting married; because women expect marriage to make them happy. Then they realize, that's not how this works and it's somehow all our fault.
Right but it’s also deeper that to. What happens she isn’t married to her first choice. Not only are you not making her happy, you aren’t her first choice.

And playa, it will always be your fault. They are never going to take the blame for anything.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I get it...you guys hate marriage, women, and the idea of having a daughter

But what I don't get is why you broadcast it so frequently. Lets analyze this for a minute...

tenor.gif

It seems to that you guys are projecting your insecurities about being able to find a mate and foster a successful marriage. So you are denouncing marriage and searching for like minded individuals to validate the conflicted feelings you have. But deep down you know that you would love nothing more but to settle down, find a good woman and build a strong family. However you believe that is unobtainable due to your lack of success thus far....and here we are.

Im fukking with you....:mjlit:

but im not :francis:
This exactly what nikkas aren’t saying. But because nikkas don’t share your opinions they hate women:wtb:...​

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Right but it’s also deeper that to. What happens she isn’t married to her first choice. Not only are you not making her happy, you aren’t her first choice.

And playa, it will always be your fault. They are never going to take the blame for anything.

I don't think I'd have "first choice" problems, I'm a pretty desirable breh. I just don't think "forever and ever" is for me.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
HARLEM AL said:
this is by far the dumbest shyt that I’ve read in a minute:mjlol:

50+ percent of marriages end in divorce, 75-80 percent of divorce

Your naivete is showing since we disproved that stat a while ago. See, the problem is it doesn't break down the issues the failed marriages have such as education disparities, ethnic differences, economic differences, age of first marriage, etc.​

Basically, the more differences between the individuals involved, the more likely the marriage is to fail, not because the institution of marriage, itself, is failing.

You should check the stats for marriages where the disparities are minimized and you'll find a completely different story.

EDIT: Here's the thread where we debunked that stat....

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/14-...tation-of-divorce.260894/page-3#post-10595976

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I get it...you guys hate marriage, women, and the idea of having a daughter

But what I don't get is why you broadcast it so frequently. Lets analyze this for a minute...

tenor.gif

It seems to that you guys are projecting your insecurities about being able to find a mate and foster a successful marriage. So you are denouncing marriage and searching for like minded individuals to validate the conflicted feelings you have. But deep down you know that you would love nothing more but to settle down, find a good woman and build a strong family. However you believe that is unobtainable due to your lack of success thus far....and here we are.

Im fukking with you....:mjlit:

but im not :francis:

No no, it's actually much more simple than that.

I simply don't want to get married.

Like if I were to ask you, "Do you want to stay single forever?" You would say "no". And I would ask, "But why? I am so happy being single and there's soooo many benefits!" and you would say, "I just don't want that."

That's what this is.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I don't think I'd have "first choice" problems, I'm a pretty desirable breh. I just don't think "forever and ever" is for me.
Got you, but it does happened. Like I say, do what you wish with your life. If that makes you happy then do it. Don’t let no one shame you into doing something you don’t want to do.

People want traditional shyt in this new age.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Your naivete is showing since we disproved that stat a while ago. See, the problem is it doesn't break down the issues the failed marriages have such as education disparities, ethnic differences, economic differences, age of first marriage, etc.​

Basically, the more differences between the individuals involved, the more likely the marriage is to fail, not because the institution of marriage, itself, is failing.

You should check the stats for marriages where the disparities are minimized and you'll find a completely different story.

you didn’t disprove shyt. The stat is the bottom fukking line. Not only is the stat the bottom line I converse with men who have the same experiences whether they are still married or divorce. So not only do I have statistical data to prove it I have real life evidence.

To you young dudes, don’t listen to this nikka. You want to get married look the shyt up yourself. Also understand that marriage isnt about what they portray it as. If you just want in house p*ssy you don’t have to get married.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
When y'all make threads like this, you're not different than the bitter chicks on LSA
This thread was actually made by a married nikka who tried to tell nikkas they lost because they don’t have in house p*ssy during the pandemic. As if p*ssy more important then this world about to end:mjlol::hhh:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Marriage

At least a man can build a loving relationship with his daughter and she can turn out well. Even if she doesn't turn out the best the inherent love can still be there.

A lot of married men get fukked over or end up miserable into old age.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
HARLEM AL said:
you didn’t disprove shyt. The stat is the bottom fukking line

Then you don't understand stats and we disproved the one you quoted back in that thread.

Stop quoting it as if it's meaningful and accurately reflects reality....since it doesn't.​