Bigger L : Getting married or having a daughter ?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I don't get what the big issue some people on here have with women. What woman in your life was that much of a piece of shyt or broke your heart, to make you think this? If that's the case then go suck a dikk and be happy and gay.
Simply put: choose better brehs :ufdup:

Or... you know, do some self reflection and realize maybe youre the problem and work on a solution to improve.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You nikkas will say anything:mjlol:....

So is sex the only thing about getting married? :mjlol:
No i'm saying people in relationships / married typically have a higher frequency sex than people who are single...

Marriage has plenty of other important benefits, especially for men, but TLR only cares about women when it pertains to sex, so there's no point in divulging the rest of the attributes.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
No i'm saying people in relationships / married typically have a higher frequency sex than people who are single...

Marriage has plenty of other important benefits, especially for men, but TLR only cares about women when it pertains to sex, so there's no point in divulging the rest of the attributes.
This ain’t true. I fukk way more than my married homies(it’s actually a few of us who do).There is no other benefit for marriage for men other than p*ssy. And that’s not guaranteed because a woman still could refuse have sex.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Definitely the daughter..

You can always drop the wife off at her mothers..
She's not blood. Cant just disown your whore daughter like that.

Great plan and the wife can just drop you off to divorce court and take most of your finances and assets :krs:

Any man getting married in this social media era (and I'm talkin bout brehs that have lived and been molded by the internet era so early 30s and younger; if you in ya late 30s and older ur perspective is skewed and irrelevant to the current social climate) is a complete retard:ufdup:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Marry up gang
full

I actually want a daughter and I wouldn't view any child if mine as an L unless they ended up being an buckeyed fan/alum.

I'd rather they be a crackhead than buckeyed.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I agree, but, more often than not, their main objection is that ALL women are lazy, uneducated, gold digging whores who open their legs to any man if he has enough money or a big(ger) dikk than they do, and will leave them taking half/all their stuff if they get married.​
I'm sorry to deliver the bad news to you bro but a woman's love is like the wind. I've fukked innumerable girls that had boyfriends. I've gotten head from chicks then took them home only for their bf's to pick them up and go to the movies after. You brag about your wife twisting your dreads like that's supposed to be some bug stunt, it only proves that either you a) don't have enough experience with females to know true female nature b) are aware of female nature and choose to be a simp.

If you don't think you're wife has orbiters/other nikkas she talks to as potential replacements you are even more naive than I thought. But hey do you man, our experiences mold us. Maybe you haven't seen the shyt I seen.

As I said I've had my dikk in a bytch mouth while she hit decline call from her man, maybe if you seen shyt like that your perspective would be different.

Anyway I respect all the brehs on here and our difference of views. I just wanted a civil discussion on the matter that's all

Peace

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Really? Theres someone who travels with you when you pass over to the spiritual realm? That's news to me.

If someone plays basketball with you, they don't feel your muscle memory or experience your mental processes, but they do play basketball with you.

If someone dies in a train accident with 200 other people, they died with those people, they didn't "travel through the spiritual realm together", but they died together.

Either way, this has nothing to do with my post.

Like I said, you know what I meant.