Bigger L : Getting married or having a daughter ?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Then you don't understand stats and we disproved the one you quoted back in that thread.

Stop quoting it as if it's meaningful and accurately reflects reality....since it doesn't.​
Listen playa do me a solid. How about you stop quoting me and be happy with your marriage. I’m going to stick to what I know instead of letting some nikka that’s happy because his wife been playing his dikk dikk for 16 years:mjlol:.

This is why the generation Zs don’t listen to older nikkas. They know they are on some bullshyt. What they see isn’t what they are being told. These Generation Z are hard headed but one thing I do like is they pay attention to what they saw their mothers and fathers do and they don’t want no parts.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
HARLEM AL said:
I’m going to stick to what I know

Problem with that is that you don't know much about the subject first-hand, your opinion is based on faulty reasoning, and the data you rely on to support your conclusion actually disproves it. I'm just pointing it out.​

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No, I don’t know that. I haven’t heard this sentiment offline. We don’t all come from messed up families. I assume your cynical world view started there.
Check the marriage stats breh.

You may not hear the shyt personally, but the sentiment is definitely there considering marriage is becoming rarer for the youth.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
semicko82 said:

Shaunti and Jeff point out the 50 percent figure came from projections of what researchers thought the divorce rate would become as they watched the divorce numbers rising in the 1970s and early 1980s when states around the nation were passing no-fault divorce laws.

That is the important part. Everyone stating the '50% of all marriages end in divorce' stat are basing it on THAT projection from the 70's.​

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Don't bother beyond the third paragraph to avoid that stuff The reasoning is still valid.​
The reasoning is not valid.

No sources for any data was in that article. Guess I gotta buy her book to get the information.

Doesn't even speak on the fact that divorces happened at a higher rate in the past because people were actually getting married back then, they're opting out of marriage in general. Doesn't speak on couples who broke up and never got divorced(I know quite a few people in this predicament).

That link doesn't prove shyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That is the important part. Everyone stating the '50% of all marriages end in divorce' stat are basing it on THAT projection from the 70's.

What are the marriage rates compared to the 70s?

That stat would be true if people were still marrying at the same rate, but people are just choosing not to marry instead of eventually going through a divorce.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
5n0man said:
The chart on that site literally proves brehs 50 percent

Basically divorce rates are around 50 percent for anyone under 40 years old.

:stopitslime:

That's just false according to Table 5 & 6. Other tables show those still married in-excess of 15 years at 70% or higher and those still in 2nd marriage at 62%. How would that be possible if the divorce rate ACROSS THE BOARD were 50%?

:popcorn:

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
More mgtow fearmongering.

wSjZSCg.gif