Bigger L : Getting married or having a daughter ?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:ohhh:

Table 4. Marriage outcomes by age 46 by gender and educational attainment.

Men​

Percent of first marriages ending in divorce

Bachelor's degree or higher = 23.7%

How is this possible if the divorce rate ACROSS THE BOARD is 50%?

:mindblown:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Listen playa do me a solid. How about you stop quoting me and be happy with your marriage. I’m going to stick to what I know instead of letting some nikka that’s happy because his wife been playing his dikk dikk for 16 years:mjlol:.

This is why the generation Zs don’t listen to older nikkas. They know they are on some bullshyt. What they see isn’t what they are being told. These Generation Z are hard headed but one thing I do like is they pay attention to what they saw their mothers and fathers do and they don’t want no parts.
From my observation, its why some people around my age group and a few years younger are all set on not being married. nikkas already writing off wanting to deal with the shyt their parents did, and do not want to waste a chapter of their lives with that crap.

I have bipolar tendencies, and I tend to flip every now and then on planning to be married and not. But looking how its looking. but i can def see how marriage and a long lasting one might not be probable as I thought prior

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
From my observation, its why some people around my age group and a few years younger are all set on not being married. nikkas already writing off wanting to deal with the shyt their parents did, and do not want to waste a chapter of their lives with that crap.

I have bipolar tendencies, and I tend to flip every now and then on planning to be married and not. But looking how its looking. but i can def see how marriage and a long lasting one might not be probable as I thought prior
Thank you sir. This has been my observation of the young cats coming up. shyt y’all are will fukks with all type of nationalities as well also. shyt some don’t fukk with black women at all:to:. Your body your choice....:mjpls:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
shyt y’all are will fukks with all type of nationalities as well also. shyt some don’t fukk with black women at all:to:. Your body your choice....:mjpls:
some brehs and this applies to all men will just fw with anything that fukks with them. So brehs messing with white, asian, arab, and other types etc. is expected. If those women are throwing it to him. People in general(women whether black or white) are like this now in actuality.
As for those who dont mess with BW, thats their choice cant be mad at them but that decision isnt because they dont find BW attractive they do. It has to do with personality, or issues they have with BW, etc.

Nonethless most young bm still hold BW high on their list.

do you live in NY?