Big Pun's Daughter Star Rios dissin Fat Joe on IG (PIC)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
seems like his fam squandered the opportunity to invest what money they got :yeshrug:

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
aNfJsMg.jpg

:picard:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I dare a nicca to listen to Capital Punishment and then ask "who is streaming Puns music today"??

I am.

Kno what I'm not streaming?
Gay ass high young niccaz with no vocabulary but tons of "melodies".
I’d rather listen to lil yachty than a fat Puerto Rican who beats his kids and sounds like a pug with sleep apnea trying to rap like a coked out wu-tang affiliate

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You'd think Fat Joe was the one giving her mother crane kicks and Capoeira moves on the regular, :snoop:

Big Pun wasn't Michael Jackson, lol, how long are they planning to eat off that gravy train?
Well he was eating off a literal gravy train for 20 something years so they still got a few miles left

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
That's how we roll is a dusties rnb urban rap staple now.
I hear it now, more than I ever heard it on the radio and tv when it was out.
It trips me out when I hear it.
It comes on like every morning down here in Carolina.
I am not a playa comes on numerous times a day several times a week.

The old rap hits from the late nineties are now dusties.
It wigs me out, when I actually hear shyt that is like,...this is really on during daytime programming like it could have been back in the day.

Like it is shyt coming on like it is all about the benjamins and was never that successful.
All those strictly rnb stations are now playing older rap like rnb dusties.

Like seriously,...i wonder what shock g's publishing is for humpty dance. When it never came on outside of tom Joyner's weekend countdown.
As it was one of the very few rap records.
to get daytime play from Joyner if any back then.
So things have changed. They are profiting off of rap publishing easy.
don't get sent off by that streaming shyt. We talembout actual publishing real publishing not the theft that streaming is.
Art Barr

I know all about those stations breh.
those r&b/old school stations are the only stations that ive been consistently listening to for the past decade.

they just don't spin that record up here. and you must be in north Carolina, cuz I was just in SC, and never heard it.
it sounds like whatever DJ youre listening to down there, has a thing for that record, and I don't blame him/her. I used to luv that song. but that record isn't getting across-the-board spins. no way.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know all about those stations breh.
those r&b/old school stations are the only stations that ive been consistently listening to for the past decade.

they just don't spin that record up here. and you must be in north Carolina, cuz I was just in SC, and never heard it.
it sounds like whatever DJ youre listening to down there, has a thing for that record, and I don't blame him/her. I used to luv that song. but that record isn't getting across-the-board spins. no way.

When will you nikkaz realize,....
It is not about if we heard the record.
It is a hit and played and publishing has to be recovered.

You nikkaz sound like the type to leave your ascap spreadsheet in the mail cause you ain't heard your own record.

Like wtf. .....

You, nikkaz do not know wtf publishing is?

For all the convo's on here...
You nikkaz don't even know the most important one of them all.

Y'all tweak'n.

Art Barr

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
No offense, but Pun only has two platinum albums and one hit

How much money do they really think is left in the vault?