Big Pun's Daughter Star Rios dissin Fat Joe on IG (PIC)

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
No offense, but Pun only has two platinum albums and one hit

How much money do they really think is left in the vault?

Skull Duggery

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jax but up in South Carolina
CnnR_TZWIAEPshN.jpg

:jbhmm:

:huhldup:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
This water buffalo looking bytch needs to be focused on a workout regimen and a healthy diet plan before she inevitably suffers the same fate as a her father. Joe doesn't owe them anything. They need to be mad at Pun for allowing himself to balloon to 700 pounds and effectively committing a slow form of suicide by food more than Joe who won't continue to spoon feed them...

Your dad died because he weighed a metric ton, and you are a young beached whale. Stop talking shyt and put the fork down ma :hhh:

Damn why ya'll sound so upset lol

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
If Joe and pun wife settled out of court, what does that tell you:francis:

I mean if the song gets played in hillbilly Arkansas with a population of 500 or somewhere in the middle of Europe, it counts as a spin..

To say a record isn't generating money because you haven't heard it on your radar is a poor reason...

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
Hmm so artists can't still make money from their only album or hit single?

lol

some people in here have no gotdamn idea.
His music isnt sampled that much or played often, so no, they aint gon make that much money. And its not like pun has popular posthmous merchandise like pac and big. Streaming money goes to labels first, and i doubt puns streaming numbers are that big.

If that was the case all one hit wonders would be on forbes lists.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The coli accountants and insiders strike again. Joe is a snake? He did pay them money. How long should he pay them before they take hold of their lives ? It’s 18 years now so should the limit be 50? Why doesn’t his kids and mom go to a lawyer and file a suit against Joe instead of going on Instagram? Are they so broke they trying to get a gofundme going to raise a lawyer?

Billy-D_Approves.gif

absolutely perfect

@THE RETIRED SKJ @Tommy Gibbs :mjlol:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
When will you nikkaz realize,....
It is not about if we heard the record.
It is a hit and played and publishing has to be recovered.

You nikkaz sound like the type to leave your ascap spreadsheet in the mail cause you ain't heard your own record.

Like wtf. .....

You, nikkaz do not know wtf publishing is?

For all the convo's on here...
You nikkaz don't even know the most important one of them all.

Y'all tweak'n.

Art Barr

I'm not even talking about all that.

I'm just talking bout "how we roll" getting all these supposed spins. I think its just whatever DJ is spinning it down there, having a thing for that record.

which - btw, is my favorite big pun song(even tho they recycled a pre-released verse), so I have a thing for it too, but still.

Last edited: