Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
641-DF131-BC18-4718-BD8-F-8-F9-AF60-FBB90.jpg

My gf only pay $29 for her first class seat with Amex reserve

i ain’t playing around im taking advantage of every perk with these damn cards.

I just discovered priority pass (got mine through chase sapphire reserve). shyt is an excellent airport program. Google brehs and see if one your credit cards qualify

they give u restaurant credits. For instance this restaurant at Detroit airport give u and a guest a $28 credit each towards the bill. So that’s $56.
you can use a entitlement on free massages or mani and pedis
u can use a entitlament on minute suite for a 1 hour for free.
u can go to a lounge and all u can eat and drink (3 hour limit most lounges)
its alot more but shyt varies at each airport

that priority pass was a perk on my card for awhile and I never paid attention

Spence

Superstar
Daps
641-DF131-BC18-4718-BD8-F-8-F9-AF60-FBB90.jpg

My gf only pay $29 for her first class seat with Amex reserve

i ain’t playing around im taking advantage of every perk with these damn cards.

I just discovered priority pass (got mine through chase sapphire reserve). shyt is an excellent airport program. Google brehs and see if one your credit cards qualify

they give u restaurant credits. For instance this restaurant at Detroit airport give u and a guest a $28 credit each towards the bill. So that’s $56.
u can go to a lounge and all u can eat and drink (3 hour limit most lounges)
its alot more but shyt varies at each airport

that priority pass was a perk on my card for awhile and I never paid attention
Priority pass shines on international airports that don’t have centurion lounges. I can’t count how many shytty airports I’ve been in that had a nice priority pass lounge that saved us from waiting in the terminal with crappy food and people all in the fkn way.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Priority pass shines on international airports that don’t have centurion lounges. I can’t count how many shytty airports I’ve been in that had a nice priority pass lounge that saved us from waiting in the terminal with crappy food and people all in the fkn way.
I love PP for not being stingy with guests

What international flights u take?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
saw some brehs in the last few pages considering venture x... i'm a big fan but this is the major area they're slipping in... they used to have these benefits but removed em all this year... i miss the minute suites but the card's basically free with near zero effort tho so i can't complain too much lol

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Amex charging for guests at the lounges has been a godsend...the lounge at MIA was a zoo before and last time I flew in August it was another world: quiet, plenty of seats available, everyone shutting the fukk up and minding their business.

:ahh:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I find this thread very interesting and want to look into getting a credit card or 2 primarily for the perks. What are the best sites that I can read up on card comparisons and what perks are available/how they work/how much needed to spend to activate?

And to all the all the brehs/brehettes that have been taking advantage of this, love to hear it. This stuff is for us too.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I find this thread very interesting and want to look into getting a credit card or 2 primarily for the perks. What are the best sites that I can read up on card comparisons and what perks are available/how they work/how much needed to spend to activate?

And to all the all the brehs/brehettes that have been taking advantage of this, love to hear it. This stuff is for us too.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
What are the best sites that I can read up on card comparisons and what perks are available/how they work/how much needed to spend to activate?
sites like nerdwallet/tpg/bankrate get paid to shill certain cards and make up point values to justify it (tpg and bankrate are owned by the same marketing agency lol). tpg got rid of comments when ppl started calling him out on not mentioning better credit cards cause they wouldn't give him payola. i like reading doctorofcredit, there's no paid promotions and little editorializing there.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
sites like nerdwallet/tpg/bankrate get paid to shill certain cards and make up point values to justify it (tpg and bankrate are owned by the same marketing agency lol). tpg got rid of comments when ppl started calling him out on not mentioning better credit cards cause they wouldn't give him payola. i like reading doctorofcredit, there's no paid promotions and little editorializing there.

:ohhh: Good looking out.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m a big of the blue business cash and blue business plus card. 2% cash back on all purchases up 50k on both cards. Amex doesn’t report the balance on your business card on your personal credit report.

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York

Doctor of credit is great. Also, there’s all kinds of finance YouTube channels that break this stuff down well.

Try your best to avoid the snake-like channels that push weird cryptos and BS like that. We only want cold info. This guy John has to be one of the OG’s in the credit card sphere, been doing this for years. Again, he’s one of many. Check them all out & see whose presentation you prefer: