Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
TALK YO shyt !!!!

:damn:

First off I have to shout out all the supporters, you know who you are and with every like I send you guys please know that I'm sending my love with it! #BBB we all we got!

:ogballmanlisten:
Now here we go ...
WNHr6eY.gif

if you cannot see how the father is trying to eat off the son then I don't know what to tell you??....but he (Lavar Ball) is fukking with his sons money plain and simple all because he feels he should be compensated.....that is total bullshyt!.......
But when you got brehs like Lavar not moving in an intelligent way, it sets back everything he's trying to do. shyt just seems short sighted and rushed...especially for something so important
Adidas will throw him the bag but I don't see Zo getting an even better shoe deal than Ben Simmons.
No, it's over. nikkas ain't rocking no BBBs unless This kid ball is the second coming of Jordan. :stopitslime:
Y'all think they gonna rock kicks from this Recoom from the Ginyu Force looking nikka?
Right now, he's just an inexperienced dude making ugly shirts and hats and apparently he thinks they'll sell just because his son is mildly famous. He's getting free promotion on ESPN and they clown him for the high price and low quality. I think a lot more should have been done before he ever went public with this. This is an embarrassing effort at this point.

I do not like Nike products but they design their clothes for function and performance. BBB is taking generic premade t-shirts and hoodies and throwing some B's on them. Its a joke.

Yeah, keep waving those BBB pom poms and try not to get so emotional when others don't.
I don't think he will get drafted should stay in school
:BBBUMAD:#BBB
None of em wearing BBB :ohhh:
Does a pair of these shoes actually exist yet outside of what was in the hype video? :sas2:
So, you start a sportswear brand - for your sons - only to have them wear shoes made by one of the three brands you attempted to forge a licensing deal with, a day or two after the unveiling of the first signature shoe.

In your mind, that's good, sound business?

:gucci:
You never let the cat out of the bag too early. He previewed them in front of millions of people on national TV.
genius marketing 101 :BBBUMAD:#BBB

shout out to the #BBB Hater Squad aka the "lil ballers" for all the extra hateration @MustafaSTL @KiD WavE @the kid @Damnshow @Heatle @Buggsy Mogues @ATearInMyEye @SadimirPutin @King Poetic @GoddamnyamanProf @Mikey2Toes @coolcalmpete @Bilz

The rest of us will be here when reality sets in for Lavar & Co :mjgrin:
YqyO0Oh.gif

Here is Reality Setting In

It's finally Laker's Ball and come summer league it will be Showtime.
Now we can bring some Magic back to LA.
#BBB we will never lose.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
First off I have to shout out all the supporters, you know who you are and with every like I send you guys please know that I'm sending my love with it! #BBB we all we got!

:ogballmanlisten:
Now here we go ...
WNHr6eY.gif

You never let the cat out of the bag too early. He previewed them in front of millions of people on national TV.
genius marketing 101 :BBBUMAD:#BBB

shout out to the #BBB Hater Squad aka the "lil ballers" for all the extra hateration @MustafaSTL @KiD WavE @the kid @Damnshow @Heatle @Buggsy Mogues @ATearInMyEye @SadimirPutin @King Poetic @GoddamnyamanProf @Mikey2Toes @coolcalmpete @Bilz

YqyO0Oh.gif

Here is Reality Setting In

It's finally Laker's Ball and come summer league it will be Showtime.
Now we can bring some Magic back to LA.
#BBB we will never lose.

What was I wrong about? :dwillhuh:

Him costing his son millions by not taking a traditional multi million dollar shoe deal?

Or him being the loud mouth who is writing checks that his son's can't cash in the league?

Shout out to Lonzo, but Lavar is a clown. That hasn't changed

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
lmao she came back and tagged me

I still aint see no numbers.....and I am still waiting for you to post a receipt Rawster......I believe you also gave me a story about Jay-Z buying some large order of Z-O2's....I'm waiting on that proof

Good Magic signed his son to the Lakers...coool

I wanna see the numbers for the shoes....that was and is remains the metric which I judge Lavar's approach on