Big Baller Brand Won

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta give lavar props..that man been calling his shot for awhile now, and it's been coming true...if lonzo balls out, it's gonna be some smoke in the city...they not gonna be able to tell lavar a damn thing....

and dont let the youngest one get to the league...on top of lavar talking that shyt, think he gonna be a talker like his dad.....

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
I'm not buying none of that BBB shyt cause I don't like the design but I can't help but feel happy as hell for the Ball family. Shout out to all the bruthas drafted but a big shout out to LaVar & Lonzo these cats have all kinda pressure on them and they handle it carefree

I admire anyone who can do that cause I sure as shyt can't

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

and there you have it. That shyt is the reason why 99.9 percent of the hate comes toward Lavar. These dudes never had dads and of course there's the obligatory :mjpls: factor when any brother is trying to not be shytty until eternity. But when it comes down to it, dude raised 3 kids, none of them are on drugs/in jail, none have kids of their own, all 3 are talented, grew up in a nice area, and he's proven that his influence can push them to make millions of dollars. Who the fukk doesnt want a father like that? Because I wish I had a parent like that pushing me. Kids dont know everything growing up.

They need to learn about finances, culture, history, race politics and just life in general and often times we dont get the game we need to survive in this world. And when you do get a little bit of game, there's still so much work to do. So I give this dude props. The haters will look for any crumb of ammo to shyt on him, but in a year of being on the national spotlight, he's been at the controls of his own brand, all over TV and now his kid is about to ball out for the Lakers

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WNHr6eY.gif

mvYkfXR.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
And another thing... All these guys are GUNNING for Lonzo.

Embiid and Simmons was talking shyt on twitter, Fox talks more about Lonzo and his dad than Lonzo even thinks about his ass, etc.

And Lonzo is like "Bring it":wow:
If Lonzo wins ROTY, it'll be the most impressive rookie year of all time, regardless of the stats. The Philly-Lakers beef will probably be the best between conferences since Celts-Lakers

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
If he's even remotely decent next season this shyt gonna be entertaining as hell:bryan:

NBA desperately needs him to pan out... if not it'll be some teebow type shyt... the league can eat for a couple of seasons and :camby:

Either way, a huge boost for the NBA at least for a short period. Hope homie balls out tho.