lonzo-ball-big-baller-brand-zo2-lakers

Godfather Lavar need to make this color scheme happen

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
i really am curious if the fam who had Lavar's dikk affixed to their jaw will consider Lonzo a 'c00n' because he had bad things to say about BBB. :lupe: OR maybe it's a little to inconvenient to keep that same energy. :ld:

I really hate to see my black brethren looking stupid...even on the Coli.

But, when nikkas like most of us had genuine issue or concern about what we were seeing from Lavar and being told that "this is what a black father is!!!" and we were like, "well...:patrice:nah, let's slow down", brehs were quick to pull the strap and call their black peers the worst types of c00ns, moist nikkas and Tom's.

I kind of want to tag all of those nikkas but, low key, that would be ignorant as fukk and not productive.
92d5dba96e6874684282eae815471e23.png

I just hope brehs see this as a reality check on why having honest dialogue and respecting the viewpoints at the discussion table is a better route than being quick to call the next black man a coin when he doesn't fully agree with you.

:francis:

Last edited:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I really hate to see my black brethren looking stupid...even on the Coli.

But, when nikkas like most of us had genuine issue or concern about what we were seeing from Lavar and being told that "this is what a black father is!!!" and we were like, "well...:patrice:nah, let's slow down", brehs were quick to pull the strap and call their black peers the worst types of c00ns, moist nikkas and Tom's.

I kind of want to tag all of those nikkas but, low key, that would be ignorant as fukk and not productive.
92d5dba96e6874684282eae815471e23.png

I just hope brehs see this as a reality check on why having honest dialogue and respecting the viewpoints at the discussion table is a better route than being quick to call the next black man a coin when he doesn't fully agree with you.

:francis:

Lavar Ball stans, much like Kobe stans, are basically the same as Terminators. They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they will not stop. Ever.

MinorSparseConure-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: