DDCTe_DU0AAZR17.jpg

Magic looking like "This is a son a father could really be proud of"..:francis:
Zo eating sour patch kids :ehh:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
First off I have to shout out all the supporters, you know who you are and with every like I send you guys please know that I'm sending my love with it! #BBB we all we got!

:ogballmanlisten:
Now here we go ...
WNHr6eY.gif

:BBBUMAD:#BBB

You never let the cat out of the bag too early. He previewed them in front of millions of people on national TV.
genius marketing 101 :BBBUMAD:#BBB

shout out to the #BBB Hater Squad aka the "lil ballers" for all the extra hateration @MustafaSTL @KiD WavE @the kid @Damnshow @Heatle @Buggsy Mogues @ATearInMyEye @SadimirPutin @King Poetic @GoddamnyamanProf @Mikey2Toes @coolcalmpete @Bilz

YqyO0Oh.gif

Here is Reality Setting In

It's finally Laker's Ball and come summer league it will be Showtime.
Now we can bring some Magic back to LA.
#BBB we will never lose.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.......when him and his son have a falling out....you gonna be the first poster I @...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why is LaMelo never rocking BBB shyt though. :mjpls:

Most pics I see him in he got some J's on

He tryna get that money, lookin at pops like :gucci:

I am not going to lie, that BBB hoodie, pants and slides that Lonzo has is not bad at all..would definitely rock that. They do need new t shirts design though.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
and there you have it. That shyt is the reason why 99.9 percent of the hate comes toward Lavar. These dudes never had dads and of course there's the obligatory :mjpls: factor when any brother is trying to not be shytty until eternity. But when it comes down to it, dude raised 3 kids, none of them are on drugs/in jail, none have kids of their own, all 3 are talented, grew up in a nice area, and he's proven that his influence can push them to make millions of dollars. Who the fukk doesnt want a father like that? Because I wish I had a parent like that pushing me. Kids dont know everything growing up.

They need to learn about finances, culture, history, race politics and just life in general and often times we dont get the game we need to survive in this world. And when you do get a little bit of game, there's still so much work to do. So I give this dude props. The haters will look for any crumb of ammo to shyt on him, but in a year of being on the national spotlight, he's been at the controls of his own brand, all over TV and now his kid is about to ball out for the Lakers

:myman:

Let all these hating ass nikkas do what they do, it all stems from jealousy.

They bytch about these black athletes not having father figures, then we see a super dad like Lavar, now they wanna shyt on him continuously.

And if you don't think these kids are black, in this world they'd be called a n***** just as quick as a nikka as black as Wesley Snipes, and you all know it. So don't front on semantics.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
First off I have to shout out all the supporters, you know who you are and with every like I send you guys please know that I'm sending my love with it! #BBB we all we got!

:ogballmanlisten:
Now here we go ...
WNHr6eY.gif

You never let the cat out of the bag too early. He previewed them in front of millions of people on national TV.
genius marketing 101 :BBBUMAD:#BBB

shout out to the #BBB Hater Squad aka the "lil ballers" for all the extra hateration @MustafaSTL @KiD WavE @the kid @Damnshow @Heatle @Buggsy Mogues @ATearInMyEye @SadimirPutin @King Poetic @GoddamnyamanProf @Mikey2Toes @coolcalmpete @Bilz

YqyO0Oh.gif

Here is Reality Setting In

It's finally Laker's Ball and come summer league it will be Showtime.
Now we can bring some Magic back to LA.
#BBB we will never lose.

Keep ya foot in these nikkas neck :damn:

BBB we an army :lavarblessed:

BBB take no losses :3bumad: