Big bacon hamburger and cajun little fries cost me $18 last night at Five Guys

Braman

Superstar
Daps
if I could kill you but immediately bring you back to life in perfectly good health, I really would right now for saying this :camby:

Five guys fries?!? I’ve honestly never heard anyone hype them

Plus you can go to Sonic/Popeyes and get the Cajun joints for $2…or chick fil a waffle joints :sadcam:You serious

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Five guys fries?!? I’ve honestly never heard anyone hype them

Plus you can go to Sonic/Popeyes and get the Cajun joints for $2…or chick fil a waffle joints :sadcam:You serious

popeyes is pretty good…don’t think I’ve ever had sonics…the waffle joints have become hit or miss for me…5 guys fries has become tops for me tho (no dame that whole sentence)…I’ve never had any complaints regarding their fries…always fresh too…even tho popeyes fries are good they have not always been fresh from my experience

Braman

Superstar
Daps
popeyes is pretty good…don’t think I’ve ever had sonics…the waffle joints have become hit or miss for me…5 guys fries has become tops for me tho (no dame that whole sentence)…I’ve never had any complaints regarding their fries…always fresh too…even tho popeyes fries are good they have not always been fresh from my experience

Hmm :ehh:would say I’ll check ‘em out but, I’d be lying.

Outside of post-club hungry food I have not set foot in that place in over 10 years. Their business model is completely outdated: A $10 burger that I gotta get out the car AND wait 10+ minutes for :heh: Whats next nggas dining in at Fudruckers

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People front on Five Guys just because they expensive AF :Qlol: be seeing these trash recommendations for supposedly superior fast food burger & fries. Complimentary peanuts on point as well

ya as far as fast food burgers/fries go they are the best out here imo

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
That the price of a bougie burger at a fancy restaurant

Exactly,

Would rather pay a little less, but tip a few dollars (basically paying the same) for a gourmet joint in a better atmosphere).

and its only when im online where folks talk aboot eating fast food so often.

No wonder why diabetes and high blood pressure is so prevalent in american society.

Them copious levels of salt, fat, carbs, and that sugar content from the soda and shakes.

And yall appear to eat this shiit multiple times a week.

No wonder why folks aging so fast. Youre eating shiit.