Big bacon hamburger and cajun little fries cost me $18 last night at Five Guys

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
'kay. :unimpressed:

Two double burgers (one bacon, one cheese) and a large fries runs me over thirty bucks without a tip, and that's just for me to eat. :yeshrug:

If you got an issue with the price, take your punk ass to McDonald's or Krystal and let them fukk you up for cheap. Shorter lines for me. :feedme:
I used to fukk them up after a Zercher Squat session and Full Gassers at the local HS :myman: Eat 6 of em and chug a lug 3 beers and tots....I miss clanging and banging

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
If you’re going to pay that you might as well try some local joints. There’s one near me called bang bang burgers that might cost the same but they’re killing Five Guys. Chain fast food restaurants are getting more expensive and I don’t get it. You know it’s bad when McDonald’s meals are more than 10 bucks now :scust: Why not pay a little more for better quality?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I generally expect to pay at least $20 whenever I eat out. I look for deals but on average that’s what I’ve seen in my city from most places. That’s for one meal.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
If you’re going to pay that you might as well try some local joints. There’s one near me called bang bang burgers that might cost the same but they’re killing Five Guys. Chain fast food restaurants are getting more expensive and I don’t get it. You know it’s bad when McDonald’s meals are more than 10 bucks now :scust: Why not pay a little more for better quality?

I'd rather eat Five Guys than go to Bang Bang Burgers. :dame:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
But CNN told me the economy is getting better actually.

Nearly 20 dollars for some damn burger and fries and clowns wanna tell you that they'll just raise prices if the minimum wage goes up. Motherfukkers were gonna do that shyt regardless because they know food is an inelastic economic good and convenience is more important than ever for people since working 2-3 jobs is now considered normal. FOH :mjlol: