Big bacon hamburger and cajun little fries cost me $18 last night at Five Guys

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Exactly,

Would rather pay a little less, but tip a few dollars (basically paying the same) for a gourmet joint in a better atmosphere).

and its only when im online where folks talk aboot eating fast food so often.

No wonder why diabetes and high blood pressure is so prevalent in american society.

Them copious levels of salt, fat, carbs, and that sugar content from the soda and shakes.

And yall appear to eat this shiit multiple times a week.

No wonder why folks aging so fast. Youre eating shiit.

Food is medicine. Energy levels and muscle tone has popped up since I cut out all sugar, fast food and limited red meat. A gallon of water a day plus a green smoothie to replace 2 meals is GOAT.

My only guilty pleasure is a few beers and a few puffs of trees before bed.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yo these comments are insane. My ngga…Five Guys?? For $15 a meal?! A fukin burger and fries?? :russ: Y’all talkin like it’s Ruth Chris

When I’m lazy and want to ‘splurge’ on a meal I get shyt like this.

gallery-thumbnail-shrimp-grits.jpg

Shrimp n grits an actual pic from my spot up the street costs $17 and I usually have leftovers. Y’all nggas are spending that on a BURGER AND FRIES. Heathens :heh:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I concur. Five Guys is overrated. It's ok at best.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ordered a couple “waygu” burgers from arby’s…
Damn breh, I'm sorry you went through that. School lunch burgers, fukking frozen remade burgers with the frozen bun and everything are better than them Arby's burgers.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
All these places get that same truck that delivers all the food for restaurants. The last straw for me was paying like $45 for the family meal at Popeyes. I was legit seriously bout to blow right on though the drive-thru window, I was so surprised and pissed that I was about to drop that much for a chicken dinner.... Never again