Big bacon hamburger and cajun little fries cost me $18 last night at Five Guys

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
It's not like 5G is giving people giant sized burgers. Their burgers are no bigger than the little ass Big Macs McDonald's serves. Whataburger & Griffins here in TX have bigger burgers.

I’ll take a FG burger over WAB any day. :yeshrug:

Never heard of Griffins. :unimpressed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah it’s expensive as shyt but they’re clutch tho when I just want a decent sloppy burger and some fries…and it’s goooood. :noah:

ordered a couple “waygu” burgers from arby’s…$9 apiece and they were absolute fukking trash

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I used to have to go to a five guys via my employer and collect shyt so they used to give me free food

Was nice but im never paying them prices. Only eat there if they offer me shyt for free

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:gucci: if you don't take your ass back over to the kids table where you belong.

FINISH them damn chicken nuggets AND that grilled cheese :ufdup:

Grown folks is talkin :camby:

Right?

:gurl: know damn well she can’t eat like the big dawgs. :mjtf:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bro must be in a area where it’s new

In the dmv five guys is everywhere. They may have fooled us when they were new… but that was like 20 years ago :heh: you eat it and it’s like…damn it’s just a burger. With below average fries. And all ala carte pricing

I remember they used to hype the free peanuts in the lobby :dead: Tf am I an elephant…And why the hell would I want 2 pieces of meat on 1 bun. Worst restaurant ever.

Oh and lastly I just thought of this: Most legit restaurants, even high end ones, have a burger and fries on their menu and the shyt probably still cost less than getting the same from 5 Guys. :dead:

Daps
:gucci: if you don't take your ass back over to the kids table where you belong. FINISH them damn chicken nuggets AND that grilled cheese :ufdup:Grown folks is talkin :camby:

eat 1500 calories for one meal not including drink brehs :skip:

and yall feeding kids chicken nuggets and grilled cheese sammies at the same time?! :skip: