Big bacon hamburger and cajun little fries cost me $18 last night at Five Guys

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
We don't have one where I live. Just so happened we were in Champaign last night and that joint hit the spot. Definitely pricey. The best thing we got where I live is Culver's, but their burgers ain't as juicy as FG.

Imagine taking the family of about 5 or 6 out for burgers and that shyt easily runs into the $120 range:mjlol:

You better get your bread right or stay home and get your bread, patties, and toppings right. :mjgrin:

PSA: Families ain't cheap, so remember that before you raw, dawgs. :wow:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Mine too. It's not like they got a drive thru so it's not like I'm tipping at Burger King or some shyt. :ehh:
Also, their customer service is underrated. Ppl talk about how goo chick fil a service is, I never had a messed up experience at Five Guys.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Eat from "Five Guys" Buckeye Brehs.
full

full
full

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Also, their customer service is underrated. Ppl talk about how goo chick fil a service is, I never had a messed up experience at Five Guys.

You ain't lied. :wow:

Last time I ate there in person with the boyos the brehette at the register gave me a free large drink just cause.

Meanwhile, McDonald's, Wendy's, Whataburger n'dem will fukk your order up and be slow. Culver's is pretty expensive for them little-ass servings sizes and the line be slow asl. :camby:

CFA be having them PAWGs in the khaki pants :noah: but FG be having some starters on the team too. :shaq:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Five Guys is wild over rated. If I had no preconceived notions about it, maybe I'd think it's ok. But reading reviews about it, then trying it, I was :dahell:

There's a local place (KC Smoke Burgers) that's 100x better.

Fred.
Five Guys charges sit-down restaurant prices for takeout. While Sonic, McDonald's, and Burger King make trash burgers, you can go to Chili's, TGiFs, or Applebee's and get Five Guys quality and in most cases get more food for Five Guys' prices. I only order fries there and keep it moving.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
5Guys disgusting

They don't know how to properly cook to make the burger organically juicy so they purposely cook it in an extreme amount of grease and take the burger straight out of the grease and put it on the bun so a whole pool of grease is soaked into the bun too!

So you don't even taste the beef just the fukking grease.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Man I had KFC yesterday. Chicken sandwich, poutine and drink was $18.05

How the fukk

The combo itself (fries except poutine) was already $13

What's happening man