Biden wants your guns " What the hell ya need 20 bullets for? You must be a hell of a terrible shot"

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
When I saw this I knew Americans had a problem. :francis:

53251897-10431037-A_50_Round_9mm_Drum_Magazine_for_use_with_a_9mm_Glock_was_the_we-a-15_1642898017241.jpg

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
America's solution to a problem is usually to double down on the cause
Switches and ghost guns are spreading all over the country so in must people minds the answer is to match the criminals artillery with your own high capacity magazine
This ain't the right time for Biden to be pushing this :francis:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't hunt he aint talking to me.

I do hunt. Consequently my hunting shotgun only holds 5 rds, and I have a piece that I put it that makes it only hold 3 to be compliant with bird hunting laws. My hunting rifle has a 5rd mag and and extended rd which is only 10rds.
Owning a gun is a sign you can’t fight.

Nah it ain't, professional boxers have been shot. Ask Terrance Bud Crawford.
I agree...but it also means that you're trying to stay alive as well

Don't agree with it, it's false.
I don’t understand why folks need fully automatic riffles

What the fukk do you got going on to need an ak

Well, we live in America where white people think it's fun to dress up like policemen and soldiers and sometimes they do have bulletproof vests, the caveat is that a lot of them will stop 9 and 40, but in a lot of areas they can't get vests that can take ak rounds or 300blk. :yeshrug: and you usually have to pay a nice price for level 3 armor

I honestly think a lot of people believe that a war is going to breakout in the neighborhoods of America and think having automatic weapons like AKs in the closet will help them sleep better at night. The right has been stoking these kind of flames for ages now.

You gotta fight fire, with fire. Folks want to act like they got the last production model or caliber made. They get shook when they see you got the same shyt, they get mad.

You want real gun control, let more and more black people start buying, sure they'll be happy with the sales. There's no limit on how many you can buy at a time or in a month. I've walked out a place with 3 pieces the same day.

Let black folks get them legal ownership up, you'll see all types of 2 purchases per month laws, and only 1 purchase per day, etc.

They don't want us to have them. That's the only difference. It ain't about Chicago or inner cities or blm, or gangs. It's about legit ownership and representation.

If for one month nikkas didn't buy Jordan's, and bought guns, and took ccw courses, Advanced shooting courses, you'd see republicans on fox news Primetime and tweeting about "firearm management" .

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For those that are against "assault rifles" (poorly used term) then I would suggest you look at what happened during Hurricane Katrina.

In the event of a natural disaster or civil unrest you want the odds in your favor.

I agree not everyone "needs" one nor does everyone have the mental capacity or responsibility to be a gun owner since you have to properly train, maintain, and store your weapons but I'm not for all out bans.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He had a bill drafted after Sandy Hook but republicans shot it down (no pun intended) via filibuster. As matter of fact, I think Obama’s presidency was one of the most filibuster heavy presidential runs outside of Trump’s.

I remember now. I believe after Sandy Hook you had the Pulse Night Club shooting. Republicans still wasn't going.