Biden to Democrats: I'm not dropping out of 2024 race

Daps
And again, get rid of him and go to battle with what war chest? This old fukk got $270+ million for this election. And a lot of that dough stands with him. Good luck raising half of that with whoever this galvanizing replacement boogeyman I keep hearing is lurking in the shadows. You go to war with the army you got, not the one you wish you had.

Ok then stfu and tow the party line. That was the other option I presented.

What good was accomplished for the party by party members going public with calls for Biden to drop out?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Biden to Democrats: I'm not dropping out of 2024 race

It's over
I could've told y'all that. If the dems were serious they would've looked for someone to replace him around the time the republicans were picking. I mean he more or less has to stay because it wouldn't be enough time to get a new person in there. Dems should start campaigning for local and state elections, that case in the advent Biden loses at least the senate and house will be blue.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The clowns telling him to step down won't name a replacement. Capital Hill Dems are very unserious and are trying their best to throw. The rich, elite sponsors and career politicans are saying this, not the voters.
Not to mention repubs. are planning on suing if he does drop out.

People saying for him to drop out are just creating a massive sinkhole that's hard to get out of.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
And he shouldnt

outside of Big G from Michigan, all these other potential replacements come across as bozos.

Even Newsome, I believe he is a bit of bozo and would be easy licks for right wing attacks
Buttigeg?

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Attempting to force out the sitting President is a good way to end your political aspirations as a politician.

Biden's not going anywhere. At this point Dems should stop the party fighting and come together to fight Trump. The continued fighting only helps Trump.
That's suicide at this point, had this been July 2023 then yes, but Dems. would have to make a damn good decision on who to run against Trump.

That's why Newsome would be bad right now because, it's late in the game, his connection to Kimberly Guilfole, and some of the area he governed in Cali doesn't look good on him.

Have these folks start anew and have them run in 2028.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I dont understand what the point of him dropping out would be. No other person this late in the race would have a chance to win better then Biden.

And also, any new person would have to start over with fundraising, etc. Biden's stuff dont carry over to someone else.

Democrats are so damn weak. Makes no sense. He had a bad night. The other guy has 34 FELONIES and NONE of his people said he should drop out.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I dont understand what the point of him dropping out would be. No other person this late in the race would have a chance to win better then Biden.

And also, any new person would have to start over with fundraising, etc. Biden's stuff dont carry over to someone else.

Democrats are so damn weak. Makes no sense. He had a bad night. The other guy has 34 FELONIES and NONE of his people said he should drop out.
This is because of polling

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

Interesting take.

Maybe it has a little something to do with a rogue SCOTUS that just gave him that Saddam stimmy...

Or reprehensible racists that will vote party over country any and all the time?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It's funny how people keep insisting that “it's over” and Trump will reign supreme all because of a debate. This is the same thing that happened in 2020 when Biden had a bad debate very similar to this one and people were rushing and thirsting to declare victory for Trump and we see what transpired that November.

The complete opposite happened, this election isn't in the bag yet for Trump or the GOP (nor do I think they even believe that) because as I said below 👇🏾...
I don't believe people who've been supporting Biden up until that debate will suddenly do a 180 and not vote for him in November, it's not like they've learned anything new. The ones who say they will likely weren't serious about voting for Biden in the first place and used the debate to satisfy their confirmation bias.

Also, stop basing everything on online polls, etc never mind these polls, it's like I keep saying, the only poll that matters is the one in November.
I don't care or pay too much attention to polls like most people because those polls (just statistics) can often be skewed to paint a narrative, overestimate/exaggerate support, and not represent the entire population but a percentage who may already be biased before being polled.

As I always say, the only poll that matters is the one in November, everything else is just speculation and suspense to keep things on edge

Despite what people think, Trump with all his legal issues, felony convictions, etc makes his odds of winning in November very slim and it would take a Hail Mary miracle for him to win. The people who keep suggesting that Biden sit out are naive and in a hypothetical scenario will look like fools when that supposed candidate (Newsome, Whitmer, or whoever) who's better than Biden loses, then whatcha gonna say?

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will be preparing for project 2025
this is another RBG situation

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.webp

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
over for trump?

definitely.

some of you haven’t yet grasped how harmful project 2025 is to trump’s white house bid. his campaign is starting to bleed.

:francis:
I hope you're right breh. I get so frustrated trying to tell people what the stakes are for this election.