Biden to Democrats: I'm not dropping out of 2024 race

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If you voting third party it's either greens or independent.

Green is the most obvious since they will cut Israel off and use that tax money to help families here. They'll keep the immigrants here because they're paying taxes and keeping wages low for certain jobs. They'll raise taxes on people making over 1.5M a year which is really just a return to the kind of taxation that helped build the middle class in this country.

And they're on record for reparations so if you're definitely not interested in voting for Biden, enough votes for candidates supporting these issues will tell the democrats they need to stop focusing on appealing to supervisors and managers(professional managerial class) they should be appealing to the drivers, cleaners, nurses and other people that kept shyt running during the pandemic. They should have been rewarded with tax cuts and raised wages, but instead they got a thumbs up and nothing else.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you voting third party it's either greens or independent.

Green is the most obvious since they will cut Israel off and use that tax money to help families here. They'll keep the immigrants here because they're paying taxes and keeping wages low for certain jobs. They'll raise taxes on people making over 1.5M a year which is really just a return to the kind of taxation that helped build the middle class in this country.

And they're on record for reparations so if you're definitely not interested in voting for Biden, enough votes for candidates supporting these issues will tell the democrats they need to stop focusing on appealing to supervisors and managers(professional managerial class) they should be appealing to the drivers, cleaners, nurses and other people that kept shyt running during the pandemic. They should have been rewarded with tax cuts and raised wages, but instead they got a thumbs up and nothing else.
:mjlol:

I'm sorry brother but this is so out of touch. If Dems don't win in November there probably won't be a Democratic party nor will there ever be a legitimate election. I don't understand why it's so difficult for us to understand that America is on the precipice of a fascist dictatorship. The guy who tried doing a coup, has full immunity and is a convicted felon is on track to become the president again. What incentive does he or his backers have to ever leave office again?

NOTHING

Daps
Daps
The clowns telling him to step down won't name a replacement. Capital Hill Dems are very unserious and are trying their best to throw. The rich, elite sponsors and career politicans are saying this, not the voters.

Gavin Newsome

I personally think a Newsome/Sanders ticket would lock everyone in

Newsome and the Dems need to boss up and force him out. Saying shyt in the media ain’t going to work and it’s counterproductive.

Either stage the party coup, or tow the party line like the hoes you are.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Ol Joe said:

Im not leaving....Im not fuxn leaving

giphy.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm voting for Dr. West. Explain how that's antiblack.
You mean the same West who praises DeSantis and supports his advocacy of Christian backed and based college admissions testing system? Dudes a loon who believes he’s this spokesperson for the people when he ain’t no different than the other grifters who make their living off the speaking circuits that cater to that line of thinking.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Newsome and the Dems need to boss up and force him out. Saying shyt in the media ain’t going to work and it’s counterproductive.

Either stage the party coup, or tow the party line like the hoes you are.
And again, get rid of him and go to battle with what war chest? This old fukk got $270+ million for this election. And a lot of that dough stands with him. Good luck raising half of that with whoever this galvanizing replacement boogeyman I keep hearing is lurking in the shadows. You go to war with the army you got, not the one you wish you had.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Attempting to force out the sitting President is a good way to end your political aspirations as a politician.

Biden's not going anywhere. At this point Dems should stop the party fighting and come together to fight Trump. The continued fighting only helps Trump.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He's pissed off youth voters, pissed off far left, and now he's pissing off the last bastion of his voters

This is the Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead

Bro had at least 3 chances in 10 months to galvanize everyone to beat Trump

- stop twerking for Netanyahu
- block tik tok ban bill
- drop the fukk out and say you did your job by stopping Trump now it's someone else's turn

Like 60% of the country would call him a legend and his legacy is cemented

Now he's going to not only lose, but probably die soon after

The way he's moving shows he's not serious about a Trump threat. And if that's the case, America deserves what it gets
Idgaf
If he don't care who wins, I shouldn't either

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Every democrat in the house/senate and around biden who saying he should step down are some fukking losers and I wouldn’t wont them around ..

I know biden is a good dude, but he need to be trump and go in on these weak motherfukkers and have people in those states turn on them nikkas, in order for these weak fukks to get back and ride for homey
Biden ain't a good dude rofl

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
And again, get rid of him and go to battle with what war chest? This old fukk got $270+ million for this election. And a lot of that dough stands with him. Good luck raising half of that with whoever this galvanizing replacement boogeyman I keep hearing is lurking in the shadows. You go to war with the army you got, not the one you wish you had.
The fact that he's holding it hostage shows he doesn't care about the country

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We have a couple here. Unlikely Dr. West will make it but there's always Jill :francis:. She's certified in almost half the states
Jill Stein? The person who only shows up every four years to pretend to run for president? The person who spends no time in the interim building and organizing a sustainable coalition in the legislature? Get out of here.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a black man whose demographic will almost certainly vote in majority of democrats; as they have for 70 years and have the right to.

With the vote I'm afforded, I'm voting for someone whose policies I believe in and have conviction for. It was Bernie in the primaries, it's Cornel West now.

Voting for a candidate, regardless of their chances of winning, who aligns with issues like reparations and common sense foreign policy, is not antiblack. Weaponizing blackness to coerce votes is antiblack. Questioning blackness in a democratic process is antiblack.

I also explicitly stated I'd vote for a Newsome/Bernie, ticket but you seem to have ignored that part completely.

I'm increasingly annoyed that black people are being talked down to and being told we need to vote in droves as if we haven't been.

For the last 16 years, white women voters have consistently jeopardized the federal elections. I don't see Taylor Swift telling white women to go and vote. There's no think pieces on the fact that white women voted overwhelmingly for Trump over Clinton. Yet here we are, the sitting president says "you ain't black" if you don't vote for him and his rival speaks about us like second class citizens while we're being scolded and our blackness being questioned.

Before we pontificate on our blackness relative to our votes. Let's hold to account the demographics that have meaningful power and wield it irresponsibly. Because, believe it or not, when it matters black people have always shown up. Have other groups done the same?

Dont mind him,i dont believe people are getting paid to promote political parties on here. But if there ever was a case that someone was.

:manny:trump is a necessary evil we need as president. I won't vote but I'm hoping we get trump. Teach liberals a lesson

Its literally impossible to go from there,to having such a strong stance that he has now. He was 100% wrong in 2016 when he was pushing Trump. And hes 50% wrong about voting for Democrats in 2024#BothSides

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Its literally impossible to go from there,to having such a strong stance that he has now. He was 100% wrong in 2016 when he was pushing Trump. And hes 50% wrong about voting for Democrats in 2024#BothSides

And we got trump and one million were killed by his purposeful inaction during COVID

Have you proven you were black by the way?