Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah but this situation sucks because not voting will hurt you more...im just doing a risk assessment. And risk assessment tells us that not voting leads to Trump. And Trump admin will keep us further away from tangibles.

So I just want to be effective. Not voting in 2024, isnt effective.

For example, that one city in michigan is 67% black and we havent had a black mayor there until now...thats us not using our numbers to our advantage because we didnt vote lol

oh well that falls on biden his numbers dropping and he's doing it to himself... :manny: so fukk em... if you dont vote for me you aint black remember???:heh:

those arabs in michigan not voting for his ass either...:mjpls: so oh well..

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
oh well that falls on biden his numbers dropping and he's doing it to himself... :manny: so fukk em... if you dont vote for me you aint black remember???:heh:

Does the "you dont vote for me you aint black" thing outweigh or equal everything Trump has done and said to you? Genuine question, im just picking your brain

Liking to you think that gaf is the same as "I wouldnt hire blacks to count my money, they are lazy" -Trump.

Are those two things the same?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Does the "you dont vote for me you aint black" thing outweigh or equal everything Trump has done and said to you? Genuine question, im just picking your brain

Liking to you think that gaf is the same as "I wouldnt hire blacks to count my money, they are lazy" -Trump.

Are those two things the same?

no but I know BIDEN'S LAW fukked up our community...:stopitslime: but is biden repealing that??? NO....

So fukk biden...

:manny: you gonna be the only one on that voting line...:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thats not true man lol

And what Law are you speaking of that fukked up our community?

:childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: you playing stupid right now or you forget all the racist shyt ya boy was saying....???
See and its shyt we be saying about biden and the rest of them y'all got selective memory...

EDIT:

TWRAOKDULUI6VKN5T6FVSMYA2A.jpg

you got selective memory about biden????? :sas2: we got more videos out there...

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: you playing stupid right now or you forget all the racist shyt ya boy was saying....???
See and its shyt we be saying about biden and the rest of them y'all got selective memory...

EDIT:

TWRAOKDULUI6VKN5T6FVSMYA2A.jpg

you got selective memory about biden????? :sas2: we got more videos out there...

Are the policies that Biden will put in place today, going to hurt blacks (and others)?

Or is that more so true for Trump?

Statistical risk assessment.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
nah nah dont deflect from what biden did now...:pachaha: ya boy biden is DONE out here..
Im aware of those things already though...but , policy today, matters. And do you think Bidens policy and rhetoric today will impact america in a way that is...bad?

If it was anyone else but Trump. I'd be with you man. I dont typically vote, until this shyt happened.

But...idk man, this is a different situation. But you clearly dont see it that way I assume?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im aware of those things already though...but , policy today, matters. And do you think Bidens policy and rhetoric today will impact america in a way that is...bad?

If it was anyone else but Trump. I'd be with you man. I dont typically vote, until this shyt happened.

But...idk man, this is a different situation. But you clearly dont see it that way I assume?

I said good luck in the election man...:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You really dont wanna have a good faith conversation do you lol its revealing...

There's nothing else to talk about.... biden sinking his own ship with groups out here and you getting mad at black folks for exercising their free will...:mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
There's nothing else to talk about.... biden sinking his own ship with groups out here and you getting mad at black folks for exercising their free will...:mjlol:
Im not mad at black folks. Im frustrated with you. You dont represent the majority of black folks. Most black folks are statistically woth me on this. Not you...

Your thinking is more in line with white conservatives or joe rogan libertarians.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Yes, not voting for biden is the anti-black option. Not sure how you can conclude otherwise.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im not mad at black folks. Im frustrated with you. You dont represent the majority of black folks. Most black folks are statistically woth me on this. Not you...

Your thinking is more in line with white conservatives or joe rogan libertarians.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

you might wanna look again....:mjlol: good luck in the election... go see ya allies homie..:bryan: