Biden is funneling Billions of dollars to the Black community through various programs you both siders are c00ns and idiots.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
One benefit of freeing yourself from the false dichotomy that is the 2 party system is seeing how pathetic democrats are when defending their guy, the bar is so low especially for Black democrats. I like how this user put it.

These programs may do what they are designed to do, but the game doesn't allow for us to be absolved as a group, only as individuals...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
One benefit of freeing yourself from the false dichotomy that is the 2 party system is seeing how pathetic democrats are when defending their guy, the bar is so low especially for Black democrats. I like how this user put it.

That "poster" is a cac

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
@5thbornpowerseed your cac ancestors got economic prosperity from handouts not "self determination" dumb cracka :russ:

bytch my folk from the gullah and down bottom.
Im a self educated black man that thinks self determination is the only way to achieve our collective goals...

I said what i said to engage in discord and debate...

Your next move was to dodge everything I said and go to page one in the democratic shill playbook... I disagree so im a cac

Meanwhile you on a black forum espousing the views of a white political organization...
Where are your ideas by black folk for black folk?

I had one and you dismissed it off hand with an insult that ironically proved your lack respect for black political thought.

Continue to lick boots tho...

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Because its absolute garbage and has nothing to do with "bothsides" political bs.

Its social issue that highlights the vehement anti-blackness that most if not all non-blacks hold
If both sides white voter base are racist then how does it have nothing to do with both sides? That makes Democrats even worse then republicans.

At least republicans can say that they won’t do anything specifically because black people don’t vote Republican. Democrats actually need black votes and get them and they still won’t do anything for black people.

As we can see by the OP Democrats won’t even acknowledge black people as a individual group of people. The only time they’ll even say the word black is if it’s followed by “and brown”

Skewton

Banned
Daps
A Brazilian in AMERICA is a minority....

-- Hispanic or Latino. A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race. The term, "Spanish origin," can be used in addition to "Hispanic or Latino."

-- White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.​

So this scheme IS available to millions of white people :troll:

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
A Brazilian in AMERICA is a minority....

-- Hispanic or Latino. A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race. The term, "Spanish origin," can be used in addition to "Hispanic or Latino."

-- White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.​
So these guys cousin and family members basically have access to the same programs :jbhmm:

180829-ron-desantis-gop-florida-njs-1039.jpg

1200px-Ted_Cruz_official_116th_portrait.jpg

Nick-Fuentes-answers-question-during-an-interview-with-Agence-France-Presse-in-Boston-May-9-2016.-William-EdwardsAFP-via-Getty-Images.jpeg

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
bytch my folk from the gullah and down bottom.
Im a self educated black man that thinks self determination is the only way to achieve our collective goals...

I said what i said to engage in discord and debate...

Your next move was to dodge everything I said and go to page one in the democratic shill playbook... I disagree so im a cac

Meanwhile you on a black forum espousing the views of a white political organization...
Where are your ideas by black folk for black folk?

I had one and you dismissed it off hand with an insult that ironically proved your lack respect for black political thought.

Continue to lick boots tho...

You suggesting to leave is a non-starter to a FBA/ ADOS person when our ancestors made this country what it is economically, culturally, etc. The only thing that will close the wealth gap for ADOS is when we receive the reparations that we are owed.

This is not reparations but it is marginal progress in the meantime and it is beneficial to Black people.

Our strategy should be to support the incremental progress in the meantime until we can position ourselves to poltically demand more and have a reasonable chance to get it.

I propose doing that by taking over southern States and become the majority as Charles Blow described in his book.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So these guys cousin and family members basically have access to the same programs :jbhmm:
How many 'White Supremacists' would mark 'Hispanic' on a Census?

:mjpls:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Sorry, but you're wrong. LGBT and 'White' women are not minorities according to Federal Guidelines and the funds are distributed according to financial criteria and population size. Black people qualify for the vast majority of these programs above and beyond Hispanics as almost 15% of them are illegal. Asians, Native Americans, etc., are a fraction of the available recipients and have substantially less avenues to even apply for the programs.​
Im not wrong but you are. Where does it say that white women can’t apply for these funds?

Where does it say that they won’t classify Hispanics as the number one minority because a large portion of them are undocumented?

Matter of fact, I was wrong, if we actually read the guidelines, ALL Americans are eligible :russ:

“The vision of the CDFI Fund is an America in which all people and communities have access to the investment capital and financial services they need to prosper.”

that guy

Superstar
Daps
100+ million ethnic/racial “Minorities” in the United States, and we’re supposed to jump for joy over $9 billion that Black Americans will likely benefit very little from (if at all)?
:jbhmm:

After UKKKraine got $40 billion and counting at the snap of a finger? Interesting.
:patrice:
Let me break it down and end this whole thread.

According to the website it clearly states “up to” $9 billion dollars will be allocated. So not even the whole $9 billion is guaranteed to be allocated.

“Under the program, Treasury will provide up to $9 billion in capital directly to depository institutions that are certified Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) or minority depository institutions (MDIs) to, among other things, provide loans, grants, and forbearance for small businesses, minority-owned businesses, and consumers, especially in low-income and underserved communities, that may be disproportionately impacted by the economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Treasury will set aside $2 billion for CDFIs and MDIs with less than $500 million in assets and an additional $2 billion for CDFIs and MDIs with less than $2 billion in assets.”

CDFI’s: Community development financial institutions. This has absolutely nothing to do with black people or even minorities. This applies to every Bank that applies and meets the guidelines for certification.

MDIs: Minority depository institutions. Keyword minority. These are banks where majority of the assets (deposits) are minority owned.

Here is a list of MDIs: https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/minority/2022q1.xlsx

If you read the link, out of 144 of these banks, only 19 are majority black MDIs.

TLDR: So in other words out of $9 billion in funds, at least half of that will go to everyone if they decide to allocate the whole $9 billion. If $4.5billion goes to minority banks, only 13% (by percentage) will go to majority black banks which is $500 million.

Biden administration and Democrats in general LOVE giving black people these types of lip service programs and acting like they did black people a favor. Programs like these is why the racial wealth gap never decreases. They give a black person a dollar and then give a white person 2 dollars and then say “we just gave a Black person a dollar!” And shills like the people in this very thread eat it up.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is false since 15% of Hispanics are undocumented/illegal and DON'T QUALIFY.​
If you read my last post out of all of the MDIs only 19/144 are majority black.

19/144 are black banks
73/144 are asian banks
19/144 are Native American banks
31/144 are Hispanic banks
2/144 are “multi racial”

So like I said, more money will be going to Hispanics than blacks. But as the data shows you right there, Asian banks will get even more.

In addition to that, a white person can walk into any of these banks and apply for these funds because nowhere in the guidelines does it state that these funds are only available to minorities.

Black banks are only %13 of MDIs. 13% of $4.5 billion is only $500 million.

You see how Biden and his administration constantly puts y’all in the trick bag?

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
You suggesting to leave is a non-starter to a FBA/ ADOS person when our ancestors made this country what it is economically, culturally, etc. The only thing that will close the wealth gap for ADOS is when we receive the reparations that we are owed.

This is not reparations but it is marginal progress in the meantime and it is beneficial to Black people.

Our strategy should be to support the incremental progress in the meantime until we can position ourselves to poltically demand more and have a reasonable chance to get it.

I propose doing that by taking over southern States and become the majority as Charles Blow described in his book.

By itself this is a feasible plan...A workable plan and an achievable plan...

My disagreement is not rooted in my disbelief in the vision or ability of black people to execute...

It is rooted in the knowledge, that is supported by historical fact and precedent...

1.You can not destroy or even overcome white power and authority with the mechanisms designed and controlled by white power and authority...

2.White power and authority will use the very same mechanisms to subvert any threat to their control over said mechanisms...

3.White power and authority will stand idle in the face of illegal white aggression, violence, terrorism perpetrated against black folk.

How can we address these issues and still fulfill the vision you laid out?