Biden is funneling Billions of dollars to the Black community through various programs you both siders are c00ns and idiots.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I clearly asked you not to reply and you did it anyways. :francis: If you do work with federal programs I advise you to get better comprehending the material. You should know federal guidance like most laws are rarely literal.
I'm a grown man and I'll do what I want.

You are incorrect as
Federal Guidelines are strict as HELL. You have to account for every screw/nail/tube of caulk and if a monitor spots something that isn't compliant with regs, your ass is toast.

You need a better comprehension on how this stuff works.

I'm well-versed.

SBA funding doesn't overlap with the funding being discussed and 'White' women and LGBTQ people are not minorities so, don't qualify. They can only receive funds through SBA.

Minorities have access to BOTH.​

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
If Black folks get skin in the game now via more Homeownership and access to business capital we can steer the ship to avoid the iceberg.

Some of you dudes are willfully ignorant. Have you ever in your life opened an economics books?

Do yourself a favor and read

Oh that cac reads plenty. Books like Mein kampf and Atlas shrugged.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Biden's Budget Increases CDFI Funding by 23% | Credit Union Times

Opinion | Fannie Mae’s New Racial Bias

"One program would assist black borrowers with down payments. Most home-buyers are required to put down at least 20% of the cost of a new home to reduce the risks of default. Fannie’s plan would effectively require taxpayers to subsidize down payments for black borrowers. Revenue that Fannie earns on its mortgage portfolio is retained as capital to protect taxpayers during a downturn. Under Fannie’s plan, some of that revenue would go to reducing down payments.

Another new program would reduce “loan level price adjustments” for black home buyers. Lenders typically charge higher rates for borrowers with lower credit scores, and Fannie says reducing them can “reduce obstacles for prospective Black homeowners.”

Still another program would “support the reduction of borrower closing costs for Black homebuyers”—for instance, via appraisal reimbursements"

They are being aggressive enough that right wing cacs are bytching and complaining.

They are pumping billions of dollars into programs that help Black folks put money down for homes and start businesses.

Stop being a contrarian and look into policy:pacspit:

If this is true I commend them. :salute:

Just knock it off with the “minority” talk and we might actually have something here

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I'm a grown man and I'll do what I want.

You are incorrect as
Federal Guidelines are strict as HELL. You have to account for every screw/nail/tube of caulk and if a monitor spots something that isn't compliant with regs, your ass is toast.

You need a better comprehension on how this stuff works.

I'm well-versed.

SBA funding doesn't overlap with the funding being discussed and 'White' women and LGBTQ people are not minorities so, don't qualify. They can only receive funds through SBA.

Minorities have access to BOTH.​
Wow. You clearly don't read.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm beyond the point of caring about money that has to be funneled through other means, and somehow magically never actually gets to where it needs to go. But it's the thought that counts I guess :francis:

I want that shyt right in my hands, covid proved it could be done...oh and I still got these student loans Biden :aicmon:
This is literally complaining for the sake of it. The running narrative has been that Dems are giving money to everyone but brehs.

The goal posts stay moving when convenient. It's always something. Dude came in here talking about median wealth as a rebuttal and distraction. What a weird bunch of people.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
It's promoted to the general public through media advertisement and utility companies notifying their customers.​

I don't know how well it gets across though. Is this that type of promotion that when seen, it's just background noise? How many of those notifications from utility companies are people just throwing out? Is it one of those things, that because you know it's out there and where to look, you do see it all the time? Because I stay telling friends and family where to look.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No one said this was only for Black people exclusively nor is it reparations. However, these programs will impact Black folks at a higher rate.

But the thread title literally said “biden is funneling billions of dollars through the black community”

Have you seen a breakdown of what percentage of these funds are going to which groups or are you making an assumption?