Biden is funneling Billions of dollars to the Black community through various programs you both siders are c00ns and idiots.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I'm not trying to be an ass but you have no idea what you are talking about.
Yes, I do. Been dealing with this for 20 years.....​
This is what the term means according to the guidelines I have to follow when performing audits for certain customers that qualify for some of these programs that money is going towards ......

(f) Definitions
As used in this section, the term-

(1) "minority" means any individual who is a citizen of the United States and who is Asian American, Native Hawaiian, a Pacific Islander, African American, Hispanic, Puerto Rican, Native American, or an Alaska Native;

(2) "minority business enterprise" means a firm, corporation, association, or partnership which is at least 50 percent owned or controlled by a minority or group of minorities; and

(3) "minority educational institution" means an educational institution with an enrollment in which a substantial proportion (as determined by the Secretary) of the students are minorities.

'White' people and LGBTQ people are NOT minorities.

:unimpressed:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
They never do:francis:
I have over 20 years of data stating otherwise just in my State. If you want to see for yourself, contact your State's Department of Community Affairs, Health and Human Services, and Housing and Urban Development offices.​

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
False. 'White' women and LGBTQ are not minorities and do not qualify.​
Here are my receipts :sas2: Yes the word minority isn't used but they are clearly benefiting from minority programs. And you can't question these sources:

Click on the Program Eigibility Requirements link

Second paragraph.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Im not wrong but you are. Where does it say that white women can’t apply for these funds?
In the Federal Guidelines defining 'minorities' that I posted several times....​
This is what the term means according to the guidelines I have to follow when performing audits for certain customers that qualify for some of these programs that money is going towards ......

(f) Definitions
As used in this section, the term-

(1) "minority" means any individual who is a citizen of the United States and who is Asian American, Native Hawaiian, a Pacific Islander, African American, Hispanic, Puerto Rican, Native American, or an Alaska Native;

(2) "minority business enterprise" means a firm, corporation, association, or partnership which is at least 50 percent owned or controlled by a minority or group of minorities; and

(3) "minority educational institution" means an educational institution with an enrollment in which a substantial proportion (as determined by the Secretary) of the students are minorities.

Do you see 'White' women in that definition? How about LGBTQ?

'Minority' according to Federal Guidelines does NOT include EVERY American.​

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
This is just more settling. It's like taking your wife to TGIFridays for your anniversary, and when she gives you the:comeon: you say, "... But, but, it's better than McDonald's..."

If Biden would simply do what he campaigned on:
  • $15 federal minimum wage
  • Marijuana legalization
  • Forgive $50k of student loan debt
  • Medicare Rx negotiating
  • Public Option Healthcare plan
These will have a 10x greater effect on the black community than a measly $10 Billion spread across all minority groups. Did we not just watch Biden sign a bill to give $48 Bn to Ukraine, and another $1 Bn to Ukraine today?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Here are my receipts :sas2: Yes the word minority isn't used but they are clearly benefiting from minority programs.
Neither of them qualify as neither of them are 'minorities'.

THAT'S WHY THEY CAN'T USE THE TERM.

They get funding from a different allocation of funds through the SBA, not the $9 billion earmarked for 'minorities' through CDFI and MDI.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Due to sanctions on Russia and Venezuela, US gas prices are nearly double what they were pre-pandemic. There's over 40mm black people in the US. If 1/3 owned cars, based on the typical driving habits, Black folks are probably going to spend close to $1Bn EXTRA on fuel costs this month alone. thanks to Joe Biden. But we are suppose to look positively at the prospect of splitting $9 Bn when we aren't even the largest minority group? Help a breh understand.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Neither of them qualify as neither of them are 'minorities'.

THAT'S WHY THEY CAN'T USE THE TERM.

They get funding from a different allocation of funds through the SBA, not the $9 billion earmarked for 'minorities' through CDFI and MDI.

:mjlol:
Wow. You clearly didn't read my links nor the post. And you posted a different problem than I referenced. What's worse is I specifically put where to look. If twisting facts makes you feel smart so be it. :scust: Don't bother replying.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Wow. You clearly didn't read my links nor the post. And you posted a different problem than I referenced.
I read them. Both. They get funding through SBA. Neither of them qualify for the funding under discussion because they are not minorities as defined by Federal Guidelines and get NO PARTS of the $9 billion.

You tried, but I'm VERY familiar with how all this works.​

Last edited:

Wubzy

All Star
Daps
Democrats don't do enough BUT.....they do more than the GOP.

Real talk, if Biden went 100% Pro Black, the Dems would lose half their voters. That's the problem people keep missing. Democrat voters (liberal whites, Jews, some Latinos and Asians) don't want us to get $$$$. They'll happily accept money among themselves but immediately hate on US if WE get paid.

Latinos give zero fukks if some Jews or Asians get paid...and vice versa. If we get money, they all sit out or vote Republican.
This isn't actually that accurate. According to polls, Asians are actually mostly in favor of policies that benefit Black people; Latinos are Blacks' major roadblock :yeshrug:

Cotton Hill

Banned
Daps
One benefit of freeing yourself from the false dichotomy that is the 2 party system is seeing how pathetic democrats are when defending their guy, the bar is so low especially for Black democrats. I like how this user put it.

It's saddening.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I read them. Both. They get funding through SBA. Neither of them qualify for the funding under discussion because they are not minorities as defined by Federal Guidelines.

You tried, but I'm VERY familiar with how all this works.​
I clearly asked you not to reply and you did it anyways. :francis: If you do work with federal programs I advise you to get better comprehending the material. You should know federal guidance like most laws are rarely literal. I provided a link where SBA are reaching out to LGBTQ and it spefically states for them to contact counselors associated with the 8a program with is a minority program. I would explain the other link but it's not worth it. You are right that it doesn't say minority. Where you fall short is social economic and disadvantage eligibilty is broad and goes out side of race.