Biden is funneling Billions of dollars to the Black community through various programs you both siders are c00ns and idiots.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If Black folks get skin in the game now via more Homeownership and access to business capital we can steer the ship to avoid the iceberg.

Some of you dudes are willfully ignorant. Have you ever in your life opened an economics books?

Do yourself a favor and read

I just saw this after I made my post. I see we think alike on this subject :salute:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It actually is. The bulk of the funding is going specifically to minorities. Black people ARE a minority and there's a total of $9 billion being distributed through various State, Federal, County, and Municipal Programs nationwide.​

Black people are one of MANY minorities which is why minority is a more accurate term to use here.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Black people are one of MANY minorities which is why minority is a more accurate term to use here.

It's not that many minorities... @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited already broke it down.

It's Hispanics, Blacks, Natives, Asians and Pacific Islanders.

(f) Definitions
As used in this section, the term-

(1) "minority" means any individual who is a citizen of the United States and who is Asian American, Native Hawaiian, a Pacific Islander, African American, Hispanic, Puerto Rican, Native American, or an Alaska Native;

(2) "minority business enterprise" means a firm, corporation, association, or partnership which is at least 50 percent owned or controlled by a minority or group of minorities; and

(3) "minority educational institution" means an educational institution with an enrollment in which a substantial proportion (as determined by the Secretary) of the students are minorities

puckkhead

Banned
Daps
Biden's Budget Increases CDFI Funding by 23% | Credit Union Times

Opinion | Fannie Mae’s New Racial Bias

"One program would assist black borrowers with down payments. Most home-buyers are required to put down at least 20% of the cost of a new home to reduce the risks of default. Fannie’s plan would effectively require taxpayers to subsidize down payments for black borrowers. Revenue that Fannie earns on its mortgage portfolio is retained as capital to protect taxpayers during a downturn. Under Fannie’s plan, some of that revenue would go to reducing down payments.

Another new program would reduce “loan level price adjustments” for black home buyers. Lenders typically charge higher rates for borrowers with lower credit scores, and Fannie says reducing them can “reduce obstacles for prospective Black homeowners.”

Still another program would “support the reduction of borrower closing costs for Black homebuyers”—for instance, via appraisal reimbursements"

They are being aggressive enough that right wing cacs are bytching and complaining.

They are pumping billions of dollars into programs that help Black folks put money down for homes and start businesses.

Stop being a contrarian and look into policy:pacspit:

a drop in the bucket breh.....:francis:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I wouldn't even say it's 8. Puerto Ricans are Hispanics. Alaska natives are Indians. Hawaiians are pacific Islanders
Nah, you HAVE to adhere to the guidelines when dealing with the Fed.

If the paperwork ain't right, you get defunded and have to pay a penalty for misappropriation of Federal funds.​

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cliffs on how can the average black person access these benefits

Information For The General Public: Frequently Asked Questions | Community Development Financial Institutions Fund

INFORMATION FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS​

Are you an individual seeking a loan, perhaps to renovate your home or start a small business, or a small business searching for funding?
While the CDFI Fund does not make loans directly to individuals—nor does it directly finance specific projects—the CDFI Fund does provide financing to CDFIs throughout the country that, in turn, provide financing to individuals like yourself. Whether you are a resident hoping to purchase a first home, an entrepreneur working to open a local store, or an existing business owner looking to expand an enterprise, we believe that every person deserves access to the necessary resources, and we can help point you in the right direction. We encourage you to use the tools below to find a local CDFI that may offer funding to meet your individual needs.

OPTION 1: LIST OF CERTIFIED CDFIS​

1. Go to our list of certified CDFIs below.
  2. The list can be sorted by CDFI name, location, or type (e.g., bank, credit union, venture capital fund). The list will contain contact information for each CDFI, which you can use to inquire about the types of assistance it may provide.

OPTION 2: SEARCHABLE AWARD DATABASE

1. Go to our searchable award database linked below.
  2. Under the Search option, select and submit your state, then narrow your search to the "CDFI Program." Native American, Alaskan Native, and Native Hawaiian individuals and businesses may also want to search for "NACA Program" awardees. After reading the awardee profiles obtained through your search, you can identify organizations near you that offer the type of loan you are looking for.
  3. If there are no awardees located in your area, review the profiles of organizations located in nearby communities. Some organizations may only serve their local cities or towns, while others may also serve adjacent counties or entire states.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
a drop in the bucket breh.....:francis:
That's ONE program. The one I get funding for allows me to replace old/inefficient Heating/AC, hot water tanks, refrigerators, install insulation, repair/replace roofs/doors/windows/siding, upgrade electrical wiring and plumbing, etc., at no cost to the applicant if they qualify.

I can retrofit single-family, multiple family, trailers, and commercial buildings.

Minorities only.

90% of my clients are Black and referred to me from NJR.​

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I never said Biden was only or uniquely allocating money to the Black community.

I meant that he is allocating an outsized portion of funds to the Black community.

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Why not give us something specifically for Blacks i dont wanna hear that minority bullshyt..