Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
we learning touch lessons and experiencing harsh realities right now with this virus that's killing black ppl. don't talk to me about tough lesson and harsh reality until you lose a family member from this virus because of Trump's senility, arrogance and idiocy.

Nobody supports Trump and every time you try to spin it you lose more and more support.

You think this is bad? Next cycle is gonna be worse. You lose more and more support as time goes on.

We are telling y’all what it’s gonna be. We told you what it was in2016.

If you blow us off you get nothing. It’s straight forward. No more bullshyt.

Daps
Nobody supports Trump and every time you try to spin it you lose more and more support.

You think this is bad? Next cycle is gonna be worse. You lose more and more support as time goes on.

We are telling y’all what it’s gonna be. We told you what it was in2016.

If you blow us off you get nothing. It’s straight forward. No more bullshyt.

Trump is gonna lose badly breh. Remember to quote me on November 4.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
breh, do you trust Trump who has removed all environmental regulations in the past 4 years?
Brehette.

And... I don't.

But, I have to call out the Obama Administration who knew about the issue for 8 years and didn't do anything specific to help. Even with the regulations.

My thing is this.

I have family that live and have lived in and around those affected Alabama town for generations. They are also Dems and loyal Dem voters - do they not deserve specification and a promise for change for their vote? Not just a general statement - that we have seen from the past doesn't mean anything.

I am calling everyone to task - Trump Admin and Obama Admin -- and asking for specifics on these very life or death issues.

And because of Trump's rollbacks - which greatly affect ADOS areas -- I would love some specifics on protecting our families specifically.

If we DO NOT ASK/DEMAND for specifics -- we DO NO receive the SPECIFIC help we need.

95 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump

Daps
Brehette.

And... I don't.

But, I have to call out the Obama Administration who knew about the issue for 8 years and didn't do anything specific to help. Even with the regulations.

My thing is this.

I have family that live and have lived in and around those affected Alabama town for generations. They are also Dems and loyal Dem voters - do they not deserve specification and a promise for change for their vote? Not just a general statement - that we have seen from the past doesn't mean anything.

I am calling everyone to task - Trump Admin and Obama Admin -- and asking for specifics on these very life or death issues.

And because of Trump's rollbacks - which greatly affect ADOS areas -- I would love some specifics on protecting our families specifically.

If we DO NOT ASK/DEMAND for specifics -- we DO NO receive the SPECIFIC help we need.

95 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump

all this time you're a chic?? :mjtf::mindblown:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump appointing unqualified hardcore alt-right wing white supremacist to judicial appointments for life. But Coli wants a check or they not voting :mjlol:. because 100 steps backwards is better then 2 steps forward smh
This should have been the first post.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
breh, do you trust Trump who has removed all environmental regulations in the past 4 years?

Why do yall always frame everything like this??

By pointing out the shortcomings of Corp Dems policy does not mean we endorse Trump or support him.

Trump is horrible. I don't want him in the WH. But i'll be damned if I let Corp Dems use him as a boogie man to frighten us into supporting them again, while we don't get the policy we need.

We don't owe these Dems shyt. They fukking owe us!!

They need to be serious about policy and stop trying to scare people into submission.
We can't keep rewarding them for being "the lesser of two evils", that keeps the bar low and they have no incentive to be better as a party.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm glad hes doing the bare minimum by at least saying X is for black people instead of "people of color" or "disadvantaged minorities"

But as anyone will tell you, politicians will say anything to get elected. Better benign neglect than ACTIVE oppression imo

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bernie Sanders platform did 100% more for AA’s then those scraps in that bullshyt plan.

If thousands of people especially Black people weren’t being killed by this administrations incompetence there’s no way in blue hell I’d vote for these people

lies!!

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why do yall always frame everything like this??

By pointing out the shortcomings of Corp Dems policy does not mean we endorse Trump or support him.

Trump is horrible. I don't want him in the WH. But i'll be damned if I let Corp Dems use him as a boogie man to frighten us into supporting them again, while we don't get the policy we need.

We don't owe these Dems shyt. They fukking owe us!!

They need to be serious about policy and stop trying to scare people into submission.
We can't keep rewarding them for being "the lesser of two evils", that keeps the bar low and they have no incentive to be better as a party.
They know this breh. They're playing dumb. And that is very dangerous in the grand scheme of things. :unimpressed:imagine being so scared of trump your willing to sell your people out for nothing just to impress the dems. :unimpressed: