Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

Daps
When and where did I say anything about reparations?

there’s gonna be some tough lessons and harsh realities for a lotta people in the near future

we learning touch lessons and experiencing harsh realities right now with this virus that's killing black ppl. don't talk to me about tough lesson and harsh reality until you lose a family member from this virus because of Trump's senility, arrogance and idiocy.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trump appointing unqualified hardcore alt-right wing white supremacist to judicial appointments for life. But Coli wants a check or they not voting :mjlol:. because 100 steps backwards is better then 2 steps forward smh

Why did you just @ dude or quote his post instead of saying "but coli wants"? He was the first person to comment. Scary on the internet for no reason smh

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Yes, an especially dislikable candidate lost crucial battle ground states because of, but not limited to, voter suppression, sexism, inadequate policy procedures and programs, racism, jingoism, lack of enthusiasm, poor campaigning, etc. She didn't lose because of the Left. Many of them held their nose and voted for her.

These things don't even need to be Googled.

And again the retort is "but Trump...!"; that'll work for plenty of people. It won't work for many people looking for and needing radical realignments in how the country works. If Democrats are serious about earning those people's votes, they should behave and legislate like it. I'm not convinced they're serious about that.
"how dare you ask for serious policy! how dare you ask for people to intellectualize when they speak to black people and take black people serious!" :russell:

Daps
With everything at stake, I can't afford to give my vote to a candidate with inadequate policy procedures and corporatists leanings.

It's never not at stake for us.

so what are you gonna do? vote for Trump? not vote?

which as myself and other posters keep telling you helps trump anyway, because the GOP thrives when folks don't vote.

Daps
"how dare you ask for serious policy! how dare you ask for people to intellectualize when they speak to black people and take black people serious!" :russell:

how dare you not answer my points about 68,000 ppl dying in a month on Trump's watch and climbing?

Why don't you answer my point about his solution being for us to inject ourselves with lysol?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
The plan also addressed climate issues through reinstating Obama-era policies aimed at coming up with solutions for environmental injustices, as well as aiming to decrease pollution, ensure safe drinking water and work to aid communities that have been negatively impacted by climate change.​

I wish I could trust this -- but I need specifics on the towns, areas and people this will help. We know who is in need -- make the solutions specific.

‘We’re not a dump’: Poor Alabama towns struggle under the stench of toxic landfills

A Red Dirt Town: An Enduring Legacy Of Toxic Pollution in Southern Waters

Daps
The plan also addressed climate issues through reinstating Obama-era policies aimed at coming up with solutions for environmental injustices, as well as aiming to decrease pollution, ensure safe drinking water and work to aid communities that have been negatively impacted by climate change.​

I wish I could trust this -- but I need specifics on the towns, areas and people this will help. We know who is in need -- make the solutions specific.

‘We’re not a dump’: Poor Alabama towns struggle under the stench of toxic landfills

A Red Dirt Town: An Enduring Legacy Of Toxic Pollution in Southern Waters

breh, do you trust Trump who has removed all environmental regulations in the past 4 years?

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
and there's no need for y'all to pester us and try to get us to not vote :yeshrug:

bunch of folks on here actively trying to tell ppl to not vote and then when we start calling y'all on your BS, you say it's us that's pestering you? :hhh:

why dont the MAGA cacs and c00ns go to a site where you will be better accepted, like storm f r o n t :mjpls:

I haven't told anyone not to vote :hubie:

If the "don't vote" crowd campaigns better than the "Trump sucks" group Joe might have a problem on his hands.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
More like $200 billion from MW right??? :sas1:

Biden is offering $70 Billion to HBCUs alone and you demand more... but yall were thrilled with the thought of $200B to the entire community :dead::deadmanny: :deadrose: I mean come on, breh
No one cared for 200 billion. It was a start. That's better than Joe's fukk you nikka :camby:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did you just @ dude or quote his post instead of saying "but coli wants"? He was the first person to comment. Scary on the internet for no reason smh
I’ve seen that sentiment in the Coli for numerous posters over the last couple months. So it’s not just him I was talking about.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
What do you mean, those aren't black ppl? 68,000 dead and they aren't black ppl? a huge chunk of them are black, my cousin included.

But that doesn't matter to you right? As long as we keep your boy Trump in there another 4 years? Forget the dead huh?

Like I said, Trump is letting ppl die in real time, 68,000 people and counting and a good majority of them are black. Tht's the reason these racist cac governors are in such a hurry to open their states back up. Cause they see it's primarily affecting us, not them, so they don't care.

Trump is letting ppl die, has let 68,000 and climbing folks die in a month. Biden hasn't.

Biden 2020.
You're stupid and emotional. Stop @me. :unimpressed: