Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

Daps
No more freebies over here bro.

If you want my vote, your gonna have to pay what you weigh from now on or we are not fukking with you.

And if your not Ados/fba your not gonna believe or understand this but trust when I say damn near all of us are on this time.

Breh, do you really foresee any reparations in the next 6 months? Ppl are trying to survive this virus. If we do what you want us to do, which is say forget the left and the right, until one of them gives us reparations, most of us gonna be dead from the virus and won't be collecting any reparations that could possibly come in the future.

You're focused on one issue without recognizing this issue that is affecting lives RIGHT NOW.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is how I know yall nikkas are just democratic lackeys. Bloomberg, bussyboy and warren had better "agendas" than this shyt by criminal bill joe Biden but yall will accept anything from who ever the dems tell you too. His crime bill was way more fukk specific than this. Why because he wanted to harm African Americans as much as he could, so it should be common sense for him to fix that. However nothing in those bumass 5talking points that's been repeated since forever is gonna do that. Yall nikkas love nothing burgers. No wonder they're comfortable not giving us shyt for our vote :mjtf:talking about rolling back policies like they haven't been fukking killing us like dogs. I hate fukking cowards.:unimpressed:

You go ahead and chest thump, stay home because "nobody's cutting the check." Know what happens in November? Trump gets another 4 because you held out for a check that was never coming. Country keeps drifting to the Right bad enough as it is.

You want reparations, get involved in politics or a campaign and help push the agenda. Too many people sitting at home demanding shyt goes one way and not doing jack shyt to make it happen.

EDIT: what did you do to support a pro-reparations candidate for the nomination? If you put in some work then I take what I said back.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
what about the facts about Trump and co actively working to suppress the black vote, the women vote and the progressive vote?

I'm not making this up, it's facts. You're tryna make it seem as if we don't need to vote, when Trump is letting ppl die, most of them black, from COVID.

Over 68,000 deaths in a month and counting but let's not vote, right?

Both sides are the same, right?
you're switching to a whole separate argument.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why isn't it voting for Biden?

With everything that's at stake, choosing not to vote overwhelmingly benefits only one side. Republicans are counting on us not showing up to vote.

By not voting, you're showing that you're content with how things are. I know it's cliche, but you really can't complain if you don't vote. If you want things to change, vote. It's as simple as that. There is power in your vote. That's why they work so hard to suppress it. If you think you have no power at all in your voice, then you won't.

Daps
you're switching to a whole separate argument.

nah that's the major argument. That's the one thing Trump supporters can't escape from. This virus has interrupted and stopped life as we know it. It's getting us sick, killing our families. 68,000 ppl are dead within a month and it's showing no signs of slowing down.

Y'all keep trying to pivot away from that, but I'm going to keep bringing you back to it cause it's the only thing that matters.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Trump appointing unqualified hardcore alt-right wing white supremacist to judicial appointments for life. But Coli wants a check or they not voting :mjlol:. because 100 steps backwards is better then 2 steps forward smh

Hilarious ain't it

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
nah that's the major argument. That's the one thing Trump supporters can't escape from. This virus has interrupted and stopped life as we know it. It's getting us sick, killing our families. 68,000 ppl are dead within a month and it's showing no signs of slowing down.

Y'all keep trying to pivot away from that, but I'm going to keep bringing you back to it cause it's the only thing that matters.
i'm not going back and forth with you beyond this. At first you said black people stayed home in 2016, then I posted stats that showed the black vote was overwhelmingly democrat (Hillary won the popular vote BTW) edit while other groups split their votes . This isn't our mess to clean up, as per usual. We are not the group that needs to be lectured about who to vote for.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
This sounds like as good as it's going to get as far as tangibles goes. If you're waiting for a check, then you might as well go play the lottery, because your chances of winning that are better than a reparation check. Believe me when I say that I would love an extra check a month, but my brother and I have been talking about going into business. Maybe buy a corner store with an apartment building over it. We would even like to open a camera store. With what I read here, it could probably help with that. It could help with a lot of brehs and brehettes who want to do something to strengthen the community financially and adds some real value to our neighborhoods. If he gets elected, and actually does what he says he'll do, I will take advantage of it.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Empower?

Personally, I need to see Homeownership protection for ADOS from Waterbill and Trash liens and being overpriced for Property-taxes for undervalued homes.

I know in Michigan it's out of control and Local and State reps aint doing shyt about it. I know it's happening all over the U.S. too.

That ONE policy would save millions of ADOS from losing their homes. Also, paybacks for redlining in predominately ADOS communities.

Daps
Then Biden should win going away then. No need to pester and shame those that see him as someone they couldn't bring themselves to vote for without policy and material movement :yeshrug:

and there's no need for y'all to pester us and try to get us to not vote :yeshrug:

bunch of folks on here actively trying to tell ppl to not vote and then when we start calling y'all on your BS, you say it's us that's pestering you? :hhh:

why dont the MAGA cacs and c00ns go to a site where you will be better accepted, like storm f r o n t :mjpls:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Breh, do you really foresee any reparations in the next 6 months? Ppl are trying to survive this virus. If we do what you want us to do, which is say forget the left and the right, until one of them gives us reparations, most of us gonna be dead from the virus and won't be collecting any reparations that could possibly come in the future.

You're focused on one issue without recognizing this issue that is affecting lives RIGHT NOW.

When and where did I say anything about reparations?

there’s gonna be some tough lessons and harsh realities for a lotta people in the near future