Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

Daps
Tangibles need to make a real attempt to close the racial wealth gap. I don't know of anything other than reparations that can do that. Don't tell us what we want, ask us what we want. The only people convinced by that half-assed list are people that were going to vote blue no matter who.

Tangibles right now are saving people from this virus. When a virus is attacking us in record numbers, we need someone that's going to tangibly do what they can to protect us, not someone who tells us to go inject ourselves with lysol

Daps
That’s not what I was saying. I was talking to the people saying reparations or their not voting. I said neither are going to do it in the next 4 years. So how can that be all that matters to gain your vote?
Theirs a lot of important shyt out there then reparations right now. Blacks can’t even get proper medical treatment in 2020. Trolls/bits started that talk. But you can see it has infected regular posters

I see what you're saying, breh. Good points

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:deadmanny: the incompetence of Donald Trump is killing black folks in real time, cut on the TV, heck go outside if you're black - which you probably ain't - cause if you were, you would be connected to the black community enough to see how this virus is ravaging us and killing us.

68,000 dead in a MONTH, but y'all still here debating and tryna say both sides are the same.

one side has 68,000 dead folks in a month, the other one doesn't

I'm voting for the side that has proven they know what to do in a pandemic and can help us.
Stop saying 68,000 because those are Americans not black people you moron. The side that has proven they know what to do in a pandemic also has a 40year record of anti black legislation going back to segregation. fukk crime bill joe biden. :unimpressed:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I never called you a coward personally. Get out your feelings acting like a bytch. And don't worry about what were doing. We aren't snubbing our nose , we're demanding more. :unimpressed:
More like $200 billion from MW right??? :sas1:

Biden is offering $70 Billion to HBCUs alone and you demand more... but yall were thrilled with the thought of $200B to the entire community :dead::deadmanny: :deadrose: I mean come on, breh

Daps
Stop saying 68,000 because those are Americans not black people you moron. The side that has proven they know what to do in a pandemic also has a 40year record of anti black legislation going back to segregation. fukk crime bill joe biden. :unimpressed:

What do you mean, those aren't black ppl? 68,000 dead and they aren't black ppl? a huge chunk of them are black, my cousin included.

But that doesn't matter to you right? As long as we keep your boy Trump in there another 4 years? Forget the dead huh?

Like I said, Trump is letting ppl die in real time, 68,000 people and counting and a good majority of them are black. Tht's the reason these racist cac governors are in such a hurry to open their states back up. Cause they see it's primarily affecting us, not them, so they don't care.

Trump is letting ppl die, has let 68,000 and climbing folks die in a month. Biden hasn't.

Biden 2020.

Daps
big mad:mjlol:

seems like calling a black person a cac is the only insult white people on this website can come up with :mjlol:

even y'all know y'all suck. :dead:

I notice you never address the fact that 68,000 folks and climbing have died within a month from Trump's senility, arrogance and stupidity.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
so you're not gonna vote for biden and you're not gonna vote for Trump. Not voting ALWAYS enables GOP candidates to stay in power, it's why they work so hard to suppress votes and make it harder for folks to vote.

y'all think you're making some kind of great statement when all you're doing is playing right into Trump's hands.

No more freebies over here bro.

If you want my vote, your gonna have to pay what you weigh from now on or we are not fukking with you.

And if your not Ados/fba your not gonna believe or understand this but trust when I say damn near all of us are on this time.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean, those aren't black ppl? 68,000 dead and they aren't black ppl? a huge chunk of them are black, my cousin included.

But that doesn't matter to you right? As long as we keep your boy Trump in there another 4 years? Forget the dead huh?

Like I said, Trump is letting ppl die in real time, 68,000 people and counting and a good majority of them are black. Tht's the reason these racist cac governors are in such a hurry to open their states back up. Cause they see it's primarily affecting us, not them, so they don't care.

Trump is letting ppl die, has let 68,000 and climbing folks die in a month. Biden hasn't.

Biden 2020.
Majority are damn near black. That Breh needs to Go look at the numbers blacks are dying at much higher rate compared to whites

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No more freebies over here bro.

If you want my vote, your gonna have to pay what you weigh from now on or we are not fukking with you.

And if your not Ados/fba your not gonna believe or understand this but trust when I say damn near all of us are on this time.
So you expect the gov’t to read this post and cut you a check?
What are you actually doing to push your agenda? Whining on message boards? The definition of entitled smh