Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Got damn them racist Republican cacs got that unity thing on lock. They don't get promised shyt by Trump yet they stand in the cold lockstep to vote and to make sure he keep his foot on minorities necks...they gotta be laughing at how easy they can cause dysfunction here.

The pandemic is gonna drop a lot of Trump supporters soon with the rallies. A small handful of (former) Trump supporters lost everything under Trump and even they compromised to voting for Biden outright.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Trump appointing unqualified hardcore alt-right wing white supremacist to judicial appointments for life. But Coli wants a check or they not voting :mjlol:. because 100 steps backwards is better then 2 steps forward smh
You dont know what "Alt right" means...

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If ADOS doesn't get what we deserve then nobody else should benefit either.
:unimpressed:
Let Trump burn it to the ground. That way everyone loses.

Isn't that the definition of crabs in a barrel? I not defending other races, just that black people's legacy should not be tied up dragging everyone down to the bottom. How that gonna help the reparations argument? That type of mentality, we be Native American status a lot quicker than helping ourselves first.

Some people hate white people a lot more, than loving black people. As in, any form of positivity about black people, a lot of black folk are like :manny: , but focus on nothing but ignorance and negativity and instant gratification.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
If your job came to you tomorrow and told you to fill out a general company questionnaire and said if you don't do it your pay will be reduced significantly would you fill it out or just take the loss to prove a point?
What point would I have to prove you fukking imbecel. :mindblown:fukking lead paint babies I swear to God

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Got damn them racist Republican cacs got that unity thing on lock. They don't get promised shyt by Trump yet they stand in the cold lockstep to vote and to make sure he keep his foot on minorities necks...they gotta be laughing at how easy they can cause dysfunction here.
This is a lie and more scared negro talk. :unimpressed:Trump has been locking immigrants up in cages ,building that wall, cutting funding for sanctuary cities and cutting taxes for them just to name a few :unimpressed:But black people can't ask dems to do shyt for us because :patrice: well because y'all are fukking cowards :martin:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
What group of black people asked for this? Or did they just come up with this by themselves?
Symone Saunders probably put this together..

Its half measure; just enough to look like he took action while also not enough to turn off racist swing voters..and he'll probably only deliver on 10%.

Still better than Tump tho
pmiKk58DjVc.jpg

Last edited:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Isn't that the definition of crabs in a barrel? I not defending other races, just that black people's legacy should not be tied up dragging everyone down to the bottom. How that gonna help the reparations argument? That type of mentality, we be Native American status a lot quicker than helping ourselves first.

Some people hate white people a lot more, than loving black people. As in, any form of positivity about black people, a lot of black folk are like :manny: , but focus on nothing but ignorance and negativity and instant gratification.
If the empire burns, it burns..Not like things would be any different for AFRICAN AMERICANS with this proposal

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If the empire burns, it burns..Not like things would be any different for AFRICAN AMERICANS with this proposal

So you saying there is no more hope? Might as well take your guns and start clapping at these GOP heads and people of corrupt authority :unimpressed: . If there is no more hope for black people, why fight? Why drag other black people down?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Let's get on code yall:
If they not cutting a check for black people.....
:Burn Babylon Burn!!!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This is a lie and more scared negro talk. :unimpressed:Trump has been locking immigrants up in cages ,building that wall, cutting funding for sanctuary cities and cutting taxes for them just to name a few :unimpressed:But black people can't ask dems to do shyt for us because :patrice: well because y'all are fukking cowards :martin:
What is Trump doing for poor white people to help their lives? What did I lie about?

Daps
OH MY fukkING GOODNESS. You have got to be an agent. All of this fukking caping. If you mention that "buh-but 68,000" number in one more fukking post....

That's got to be your 107th post in two days mentioning 68,000 or your family member (my condolences, if true). I personally know of people that have been affected or died from COVID, too.

Will you stop defending Biden like he's your daddy? Please, breh. The shyt's got you looking extra desperate and pitiful. I don't know if you're just emotional right now (which is understandable), or if you are trolling. Maybe you REALLY hate Trump and want to see him out of office. You simply look pathetic with the caping, breh. Possessing absolutely no dignity or integrity at all.

As far as Biden goes...Just say that you support the old racist white man and keep it moving. You are caping way too fukking hard for an old white man with empty promises. Don't forget that you're actively defending a man that has a horrendous track record with the Black (ADOS) community and refuses to acknowledge reparations.

Someone could say "I don't like Biden and I'm not voting at all this election, because he hasn't done anything for Black people, all while being a creepy pervert weirdo". Then your responses are like "Nuh-uh! Biden is gon' gets us new microscopes and lab supplies at HBCUs. And Trump raped ways more people dan Massa Biden did. And by the way, it's my 46th time mentioning it today, but did you know that Trump directly killed 68,000 people with COVID? Trump is solely responsible, and it aint none of da Democrats fault".

I'm really trying to see your point-of-view and understand your perspective on things, but when I read your posts (hard to avoid, because it's every other fukking post on these political threads), I can't help but not take you serious.

I'm not voting, and none of you guys could make me feel even remotely guilty about it. I am not a Trump supporter, I can't stand Bernie Sanders, and I do not support Biden. That's my decision, and you all are free to make your own. Just stop caping for old white men so fukking much. This is why it's hard for me to believe that a lot of you posters are even ADOS. Oh, and fukk Obama too.

Spoken like a true idiot that knows nothing about how the world works

You refuse to take part in a decision that DIRECTLY affects your life. Who is president impacts us all.

If you didnt know that then look to your dead family and friends. Trump's bungling of the COVID-19 response led to 69,000 deaths

You're not going to shame me into not mentioning that number. I'm not lying on him, am I?

I'm not inflating and making up numbers am I?

Well why you got such a problem with me bringing up the number and mentioning reasons why we should vote for Biden but you ain't said nothing about these Trump MAGA boys on here that actually revere Trump as their long lost white trash daddy and hang from his nuts every time someone brings him up?

When have you seen me taking up for Biden? My argument is very simple and singular

Between Trump and Biden, which of them has 69,000 deaths in a month on their hands and which of them doesn't? Imma repeat that over and over and you secret Trump supporters ain't gonna shame me into not bringing it up

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What point would I have to prove you fukking imbecel. :mindblown:fukking lead paint babies I swear to God
@neotheflyingone Here's another one that refuses to answer the question :mjlol:I told you that question exposes all them idiots/agents kicking that no-vote bullshyt. Not one of them have answered that one question.