Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Your entire response was the epitome of "smart-dumb nikka" logic. You basically said a bunch of shyt in an attempt to sound like you're informed or intelligent, but in reality, you portray yourself as a cowardly fool. None of what you said made any sense. You're also a Democratic house negro.
:yeshrug:

"Weez gots to takes what we cans get from Massa Biden. It's betta dan nothing. Look at meez, boss. I'm not complaining. Ize don't needs no reparations or my freedom. Ize a good negro."
:mjlol:

That is what most of you complacent, "I'll accept what they give us" posters sound like. Do you nikkas not have any dignity?

You're African, right? If you're not ADOS, then I totally understand the stupid shyt that you post. If you are ADOS, you oughta be ashamed.
:gucci:
It's real peculiar how you fools can't get thru a single criticism without throwing in some slave insults... but let @xoxodede tell it, I'M the one making fun of what our ancestors went thru. This fool just did a whole Stepin Fetchit rendition :mjtf:

Yeah, I'm a "Democrat House Negro" (more slave insults)
Last time I checked *I* was the one urging grassroots candidates :umad:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-...-groom-any-candidates-for-reparations.689181/

I'm not the one who slapped down the notion of our own PAC either
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/yvette-and-tone-are-snubbing-the-notion-of-an-ados-pac.761906/

Didn't #ADOS tell y'all to vote Down Ballot Democrat??? Didn't they try that "Project Takeover" bullshyt where they loudly announced they're "infiltrating" establishment institutions like the NAACP?
So instead of starting their own formal group she's encouraging y'all to infiltrate? :jbhmm:

Seems to me like y'all are just gonna raise their membership and dues but this is better than twitter bangin on rappers and celebs :manny: I'll let y'all cook.
Muhfukkas was in that thread HYPE, you calling them slaves and house negros too or nah? :usure:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-...accordance-with-project-takeover-ados.742869/

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Where is Joe Biden promising to appoint judges that will prevent AFRICAN AMERICANS from being disenfranchised from voting?

Have you seen the unqualified judges that Trump has been pumping through over the last 3 years? It's actually extremely unprecedented because some of the people he has been pushing through have no experience whatsoever.

If you want to get a better idea of the judges that Biden would push through then look no further then Obama's appointments. They tend to have a litmus test that's altogether different than the litmus test given by conservatives. Appointing judges that would disenfranchise black voters would be hustling backwards because that would lead to democrats losing Senate seats.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Spoken like a true idiot that knows nothing about how the world works

You refuse to take part in a decision that DIRECTLY affects your life. Who is president impacts us all.

If you didnt know that then look to your dead family and friends. Trump's bungling of the COVID-19 response led to 69,000 deaths

You're not going to shame me into not mentioning that number. I'm not lying on him, am I?

I'm not inflating and making up numbers am I?

Well why you got such a problem with me bringing up the number and mentioning reasons why we should vote for Biden but you ain't said nothing about these Trump MAGA boys on here that actually revere Trump as their long lost white trash daddy and hang from his nuts every time someone brings him up?

When have you seen me taking up for Biden? My argument is very simple and singular

Between Trump and Biden, which of them has 69,000 deaths in a month on their hands and which of them doesn't? Imma repeat that over and over and you secret Trump supporters ain't gonna shame me into not bringing it up

Okay, my dude. You're going through some shyt right now. I can tell that this election means a lot to you. I couldn't give two fukks, myself. I'm not looking for crumbs or incremental change from old white men. No old white guys are going to save you/us. I'm gonna leave you alone. Hopefully you stop trolling or snap out of whatever spell you're in.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That doesnt address what i asked
Speaking of questions asked......

If your job came to you tomorrow and told you to fill out a general company questionnaire and said if you don't do it your pay will be reduced significantly would you fill it out or just take the loss to prove a point?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

I'm just being realistic. Look at the stimulus. A one time check that for a lot of people isn't even going to cover rent. A one time check that a lot of people are still waiting for, and a one time check that the government said the banks could garnish to cover accounts with negative balances. And Republicans are blocking the $2,000 a month bill Democrats are proposing. Now just imagine what will happen when it's only blacks getting the money, and there hasn't been any action on H.R.40 since last June. So yes, until we stack the Congress with senators and representatives who not just supports that, but supports anything to move the country forward in a positive way, yes this is as good of a tangible that we're getting.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
How much money is enough to make you content with supremacist institutions?

A person is offering tangible changes. And you dismiss it and ask for a check instead.
:jbhmm:

If you nikkas were alive during the civil Rights era them cacs could have just ended the movement with a few checks.
I would’ve been for separatism but go off, sis

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm just being realistic. Look at the stimulus. A one time check that for a lot of people isn't even going to cover rent. A one time check that a lot of people are still waiting for, and a one time check that the government said the banks could garnish to cover accounts with negative balances. And Republicans are blocking the $2,000 a month bill Democrats are proposing. Now just imagine what will happen when it's only blacks getting the money, and there hasn't been any action on H.R.40 since last June. So yes, until we stack the Congress with senators and representatives who not just supports that, but supports anything to move the country forward in a positive way, yes this is as good of a tangible that we're getting.
They didn't want any action on anyways.
All this talk about the need for an agenda and #ADOS went against THEIR OWN AGENDA the moment the hearing was announced. Passing the bill (not revising, etc) was originally listed and all of a sudden they said "fukk that" :mindblown:

Then when Corey Booker offered a companion bill for the Senate they said "fukk that" again. This country dismisses reparations the moment you say the word and we had folks on here and elsewhere online ACTIVELY dismissing MULTIPLE reparations proposals from candidates :wow:

We could've had a debate in The House... a debate in The Senate, debates on the campaign trail, and a high profile Senator (Booker) running for prez be ALL discussing reparations and these muhfukkas threw it all away cuz wE nEeD a NuMbEr
full

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the part about healthcare he needs to adapt universal healthcare. Doubt he ever will because of his donors unless he gets some serious push back.

Overall his proposals are still in that DNC incremental template. :francis: better than what we got, I suppose.