Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:they act just like white liberals that they criticize
:hhh:

We as black people are way more resilient than you think.

We not about to die out because white zaddy didnt give us reparations. Reparations are definitely owed but y’all acting like reparations is a genie in a bottle all fixing god like solution to black people’s problems is corny.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
fukk pedo joe unless he Cuts the check :unimpressed: no reparations no vote. No tangibles no vote.
Criminal justice reforms, access to credit and credit reforms, more funding for education aren't tangibles? If you were a rapper you'd give up your publishing for an advance (with interest)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not?

Cause, I sure do think they are. It's not a check from "white zaddy" either -- it will be multi-generational check in addition to other resources and redress.

That in itself will for damn sure be like a Genie in the bottle for 99.9% of us.

And you know better...

We’ll get all of that and still be under a system of white supremacy designed to keep the white majority in control and black people at the bottom. A check ain’t gonna change that.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be so sure of that. My taxes went significantly up after Trump's tax changes. He stripped away a lot of incentives for new homeowners which ended up effecting me bigly.

Plus these tax cuts expire in 5 more years.
I mentally preparing for an increase in taxes. All these trillions in stimulus will have to be recouped at some point.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
We’ll get all of that and still be under a system of white supremacy designed to keep the white majority in control and black people at the bottom. A check ain’t gonna change that.

That I know. But, let's not play the game - reparations would change the lives of 99.9% of ADOS. Even in the global state/system of White supremacy - which will not be going away in our lifetime.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That I know. But, let's not play the game - reparations would change the lives of 99.9% of ADOS. Even in the global state/system of White supremacy - which will not be going away in our lifetime.

Saying that reparations will change people’s lives and saying that “black people will starve” without reparations are two very different statements. I agree with the former, but nah @ the latter.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Criminal justice reforms, access to credit and credit reforms, more funding for education aren't tangibles? If you were a rapper you'd give up your publishing for an advance (with interest)
No nun of those are tangibles you mental midget. Those are the same talking points dems have been pandering before Obama. If you were a rapper you'd suck dikk for free beats :unimpressed:

Daps
@Godless Liberal CEO
Stop it nikka, like Biden is going to really be better for us once he gets elected. :mjlol:

This the same cac who didn't do shyt as VP when we had tanks sicced on us in Ferguson; didn't do anything about our kids like Tamir and Trayvon getting executed, and lastly didn't punish anyone for fukking up Flint's water.

You really think this dude is going to make things substantially better for us? :mjlol:

Not to mention, he's fukking senile :mjlol:

That's not my argument and said from the beginning that's not my argument. I do know that we wouldn't have 70K people dead in a fukking month if he was president though. Anyone saying otherwise is a liar and clearly just pushing some garbage agenda. I can see you don't want to have a good faith discussion about this, and instead you'd rather push some suspect ass agenda that keeps black from voting and does nothing for our people that are suffering from this virus. You do you, but please don't act like you care about any of.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
if no reparations then i'm not interested. somehow the gov was able to find the money to send stimulus checks, but when it comes to reparations they don't have the money or it's too late. fukk off, cut the check.
I want all these Coli militants screaming “no reparations, no vote” to prove that they actually CARE about the impact slavery had.

Not this poster perhaps - but it’s almost like the “I want my stimulus check!”

Do y’all even know the history even on a high level of slavery or do you just want an easy pay day?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
We fought for our money, cac
How much money is enough to make you content with supremacist institutions?

A person is offering tangible changes. And you dismiss it and ask for a check instead.
:jbhmm:

If you nikkas were alive during the civil Rights era them cacs could have just ended the movement with a few checks.