Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

Daps
@neotheflyingone Here's another one that refuses to answer the question :mjlol:I told you that question exposes all them idiots/agents kicking that no-vote bullshyt. Not one of them have answered that one question.

Trump supporters never answer questions and provide facts because the facts ain't in their favor

Its why they want us to stop mentioning facts like the "breh" above wants us to stop bringing up the fact that 69,000 ppl are dead in a month.

He wants us to not mention it cause they got no response for it

:yeshrug:imma just keep hitting them with the facts

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So you saying there is no more hope? Might as well take your guns and start clapping at these GOP heads and people of corrupt authority :unimpressed: . If there is no more hope for black people, why fight? Why drag other black people down?
Theres no hope if your putting your faith in this hot sauce of a proposal:francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Theres no hope if your putting your faith in this hot sauce of a proposal:francis:

Just give it to everyone straight....you think there is no hope for black people . You gave up the fight and now you bend over for CACs. And now you drag other black people to be miserable and stagnant as yourself.

What is your solution, if any?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know how many of these “6 Points” are actually specific or even beneficial for Black people.

The part about access to credit and small business loans peaked my interest though. I need to dig deeper into the details and read the small print.

Mine too..

But somehow the democrats found a way to put white women in the minority group. So we may get passed over on something that was meant for us..

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
@neotheflyingone Here's another one that refuses to answer the question :mjlol:I told you that question exposes all them idiots/agents kicking that no-vote bullshyt. Not one of them have answered that one question.
Because the question is fukking stupid you moron. And if you're reading comprehension skills was as good as your democratic deep throating skills you would know my answer to the question :unimpressed:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Trump supporters never answer questions and provide facts because the facts ain't in their favor

Its why they want us to stop mentioning facts like the "breh" above wants us to stop bringing up the fact that 69,000 ppl are dead in a month.

He wants us to not mention it cause they got no response for it

:yeshrug:imma just keep hitting them with the facts
No you disingenuous fakkit. You keep tryna conflate 68,000 dead ppl with 68,000 dead black people. Cut the bs. :scust: yall 3 democratic fags can keep sucking off pedo joe but just know no tangibles no vote, no reparations no vote :umad:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He's giving them what they want and that is helping there lives. :unimpressed:
He's helping their lives how? You can't answer the question can you you fukking dummy? You can't shout your way out of these specific questions so you hurl insults to distract from the fact you can't answer the question.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Just give it to everyone straight....you think there is no hope for black people . You gave up the fight and now you bend over for CACs. And now you drag other black people to be miserable and stagnant as yourself.

What is your solution, if any?
How is not voting for Biden nor Trump an act of bending over?

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Bending over would be giving your vote to a man

How is not voting for Biden nor Trump an act of bending over?
I'll ask you the same question....please answer this for me.

If your job came to you tomorrow and told you to fill out a general company questionnaire and said if you don't do it your pay will be reduced significantly would you fill it out or just take the loss to prove a point?