Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tangibles :banderas:

See this is what you get when you elect a candidate that at least has some connection to the black community by serving as the VP to the first black president and who owes black ppl for saving his campaign.

You get actual plans as opposed to Trump whose only selling point to black ppl is "what the hell do you have to lose"

Which we see now is 68,000 lives in a month and counting from COVID-19

I'm with Joe

Biden 2020:smugbiden:

68k deaths but I got me a 1800 dollar check...:banderas:

Trump was right I ain't have nothing to lose...:umad:

:lolbron:

:francis:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I don't even know why you even chose to quote me. But, I have time :smile:

Best believe every issue I have stated as my concern - I have reached out to every rep and organization that I could find locally, state/region and each Candidate/Administration - to address the issue more than three times.

You and I are nothing alike. I don't use my ancestors and families experience and history to bait, troll and post wack ass gifs on a forum.
I quoted you cuz I agreed with your point about specificity and the need for action to advance it :skip: Again, you're actually being specific in your concerns and efforts. You're not just saying "tHeY nEeD tO bE sPeciFiC oR nO vOtE" with by action to follow. It's a compliment, take it :ehh:
itical actions and gains I've

I've never once "made fun" of my ancestors). Already shared political actions and gains I've been a part of, so no need to question me there. And you use :smile: alllllll the time..... can't say I've ever gave a fukk about it, so idk what your beef us with a gif :manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Godless Liberal CEO
Stop it nikka, like Biden is going to really be better for us once he gets elected. :mjlol:

This the same cac who didn't do shyt as VP when we had tanks sicced on us in Ferguson; didn't do anything about our kids like Tamir and Trayvon getting executed, and lastly didn't punish anyone for fukking up Flint's water.

You really think this dude is going to make things substantially better for us? :mjlol:

Not to mention, he's fukking senile :mjlol:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I quoted you cuz I agreed with your point about specificity and the need for action to advance it :skip: Again, you're actually being specific in your concerns and efforts. You're not just saying "tHeY nEeD tO bE sPeciFiC oR nO vOtE" with by action to follow. It's a compliment, take it :ehh:
itical actions and gains I've

I've never once "made fun" of my ancestors). Already shared political actions and gains I've been a part of, so no need to question me there. And you use :smile: alllllll the time..... can't say I've ever gave a fukk about it, so idk what your beef us with a gif :manny:

:smile:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people can never do enough, can we?

I understand the vote Democrat position, but don't some of you feel like some hoes looking at this graph?

Of course not. Hell its a 67 year untalented old man named Skip Bayless that has a multi million dollar career sitting on his white ass saying black players (specifically lebron) athletically don't do enough...:mjlol:

America is built on saying black folks or individual black folks don't do enough in all walks of life...:mjlol:

Even black folks eat that shyt up. Ain't that what sports talk is about...:russ:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
joejamalbiden.gif

Pander... joe pander ..

1E6t.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This forum has been infiltrated obviously. :sas2: who's paying yall to speak this shyt?

I'm still not voting.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we'll starve out unless we get reparations.

:hhh:

We as black people are way more resilient than you think.

We not about to die out because white zaddy didnt give us reparations. Reparations are definitely owed but y’all acting like reparations is a genie in a bottle all fixing god like solution to black people’s problems is corny.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
:hhh:

We as black people are way more resilient than you think.

We not about to die out because white zaddy don’t give us reparations. Reparations are definitely owed but y’all acting like reparations is a genie in a bottle all fixing god like solution to black people’s problems is corny.

It's not?

Cause, I sure do think they are. It's not a check from "white zaddy" either -- it will be multi-generational check in addition to other resources and redress.

That in itself will for damn sure be like a Genie in the bottle for 99.9% of us.

And you know better...