Biden appears to wander off again during G7 summit. This is crazy.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey breh you supposed to be MAGA. You supposed to be hoping he croaks during the live debate not wishing him well :gucci:

Do you need me and @Amerikan Melanin to bring some democracy to your front door and change ya vibration? :demonic:
What the hell am I going to post about with Biden gone? Pawgset moved to JBO and I can't browse that shyt at work.
:mjlol:
They may as well Bush my account if Biden loses.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
breh is 81 he should just be chilling on some ranch watching his grandkids and drinking lemonade enjoying the last years of his life

not this
:snoop:
I believe this is what he wanted to do, hence why he didn't run in 2016. I know he was still grieving the loss of a son, but I believe he didn't want the job. He thought Hilary had it handled. Had to come out of retirement to beat that clown that was in office.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Why the fukk you keep bringing up Trump for? Hes not there. This is about Biden. The shilling on here and elsewhere is alarming. Its like damn... yall think people dont know whats REALLY going on?
Why y'all keep tryna avoid bringing up Trump. Trump is the reason why I would vote for anyone who can stop him.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
At this point you could post a video of this dude being fed applesauce with a bib around his neck and these guys would blame Trump and say we are taking it out of context.

By now it's willful ignorance or psy op tactics.
Trump does shyt almost every day that is truly bizarre and alarming.

"If" Joe Biden did this or that..

But Trump actually said that bit about the electric boat and the shark. He actually talked like Lecter was real. And prolly 50 other berserk things this year alone.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why y'all keep tryna avoid bringing up Trump. Trump is the reason why I would vote for anyone who can stop him.

Youre worried about Trump when this mushbrain piece of shyt has access to the damn nukes to blow the world up right now as we speak? Are you aware whats going on right now as speak where theres russia ships in cuba and china gearing up for shyt? Are you serious?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Presidential election in a nutshell
26gsopI2pQathHCZa.webp

IYKYK