Biden appears to wander off again during G7 summit. This is crazy.

Daps
So Trump is clearly better right?

Or are you one of those people who believe there is a third option which is essentially like voting for Trump anyway if you are black.
looking at each candidate’s platforms, it is clear to me that cornel west is who black america should be voting for.

if we commence each cycle believing a “third option” is intrinsically impractical, aren’t we then wedded to two options that are harmful to black people?

what good was earning the supposed right to vote if we don’t exercise it in our interests?

:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
for context george w bush and bill clinton are both younger than trump and biden and these nikkaz were old when they were president :heh:
what? clinton was younger than obama when he became president, and we all know how obama’s youth was part of his appeal.

you might have an argument with gwb, who was 54, but that is still fairly young.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looking at each candidate’s platforms, it is clear to me that cornel west is who black america should be voting for.

if we commence each cycle believing a “third option” is internet intrinsically impractical, aren’t we then wedded to two options that are harmful to black people?

what good was earning the supposed right to vote if we don’t exercise it in our interests?

You got it bro and you are right. Vote for whoever you want.

Cornel West, Kanye West, Jerry West…whatever makes you happy.

Daps
You got it bro and you are right. Vote for whoever you want.

Cornel West, Kanye West, Jerry West…whatever makes you happy.
has nothing to do with whether i’m right or wrong. it has everything to do with ending this reflexive defense of what we’ve been conditioned to support and exercising some critical thought. look at the candidates and their respective platforms with a dispassionate and critical eye.

that’s all im saying.

a lot of you act like you’re choosing between the best plantation owner, massa biden or massa trump.

:unimpressed:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Youre worried about Trump when this mushbrain piece of shyt has access to the damn nukes to blow the world up right now as we speak? Are you aware whats going on right now as speak where theres russia ships in cuba and china gearing up for shyt? Are you serious?

Absolutely.

Let's say Biden don't know what going on. What he will do is LISTEN to people around him who do know what's going on.

Let's say Trump don't know what's going on.. will Trump listen to smart people? He didn't listen to anyone about COVID, which killed a million Americans. Trump will fire an advisor before he lets the advisor disagree with him.

As far as nukes? I'm way happier when Biden has the codes than when Trump had them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He better make it to 2025 :francis:

laughing-michael-jordan.gif

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Don't looking like he was wandering off to me, he was just saying something to one of the people outside of the group, and they pulled him back in for a photo snap

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk is Collin Rugg?
That account is suspicious as fukk.