Biden appears to wander off again during G7 summit. This is crazy.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Once again the presidency is a toss up between too ancient racists.

Yeah America is cooked. China isn't a threat either. They adopted capitalism and they need people to spend, but Chinese culture reinforces thriftiness so they're going to be a nation of old people with no grandkids trying to save what little they have to age with dignity.

The age of the superpower will end within our lifetimes :wow:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Don't care, his administration will be better than Trumps regardless. I would prefer someone else but I'm more worried about the overall administration and the policies they will support.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall not tired of this pick our puppet shyt that they do every 4 years? And worse off yall talking about newsome and these other fukk ups. Yall cant think outside the box besides the same song and dance that has brought you nothing? We can do better because we deserve better but that starts with how yall think.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Why do y’all just run with whatever narrative some likely Republican operative concocts about a short clip with no dialogue or context?
Each and every time?
Even if out of context, dawg moves like a fossil that was dug up and finessed into an old man thru Iron Man like technology.

Dude should not be in the top position of power in the world. That shyt won't change, no matter the right wing context finesse strategy. Basic vision shows an old man who can barely move right now.

I've seen him looking sharper recently, so maybe it has just been some bad days. But dude looks bad over the last week. And that's just a fact.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Y'all are really alarmed at him taking a few steps away from the group?

When y'all start being alarmed at the shyt Trump does on a daily basis I might take y'all seriously

He walked towards the people off camera and gave them a thumbs up. I bet that twitter user is a conservative.

Edit: And I was right. :camby: just a MAGA fukk boy

Why do y’all just run with whatever narrative some likely Republican operative concocts about a short clip with no dialogue or context?
Each and every time?

It looks like he just walked over to speak to someone and didn’t know they were finally ready to snap the picture.

At this point you could post a video of this dude being fed applesauce with a bib around his neck and these guys would blame Trump and say we are taking it out of context.

By now it's willful ignorance or psy op tactics.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yall not tired of this pick our puppet shyt that they do every 4 years? And worse off yall talking about newsome and these other fukk ups. Yall cant think outside the box besides the same song and dance that has brought you nothing? We can do better because we deserve better but that starts with how yall think.
What is your solution doe? I think we relate in how we feel the shyt needs to be handled, a lot of Repubs need to be removed from life and congress. Damn near all of them.

Like 60% of Dems need to be removed from office. So we are working with probably 20-32% of Congress people who are legitimately working for the people without a billionaire doner or PAC controlling their work.

Why are black people not looking for a Malcom X type of figure who has enough balls and firepower that travels with him to go to North Dakota and Iowa and Montana and put all the Republican lies on screen, all the footage and documents showing them that Republicans vote against things that would help their lives, and beat that shyt into them.

If a nikka could squad up and hit those types of states with 1000+ people traveling with them there for protection and direct communication to the brainwashed white folks, you can get their votes.

Communication is so fukking underrated man. I talk this shyt in a direct fashion to MAGA dudes and I don't tolerate lies being repeated. That's what it will take for people of common sense to regain power in this nation.

As long as white folks feel like "woke" or "progressive policies" are the enemy, no leader will ever get them to consider otherwise.

We need a minority leader that's also dangerous towards all the pink bytches that will try to stop progress.