Biden appears to wander off again during G7 summit. This is crazy.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
He does this all the time. Nothing to see here.
:pachaha:
Now if he wanders off during the live debate. Then we have a problem.

F2rvAr.gif

TV broadcasting professional here.

Can someone explained how the hell her arm is chroma keyed as the ice cream truck passes?

Oh yeah, because this a doctored gif from some right wing disinformation bullshyt you eat up, the ice cream truck was inserted, there is real context to why he walked away, and you're an idiot who believes any crap he sees on the internet.

Im looking at the OP and the guy is just looking at something, walking towards it, and then brought back for a photo OP.

Yall make these dumbass threads every month, reposting right wing Twitter shyt, and then we find out the full context and it's no big deal. Meanwhile Trump is rambling gaffing everyday talmbout "I don't care about you, I just want your votes" in front his own crowd. Ima let you MAGA nikkas cook.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
SMH. he needs to be in a nursing home, not the white house. please make the right decision in november. do you want this doddering fossil at the helm???

vote for cornel west!

:damn:

looking at each candidate’s platforms, it is clear to me that cornel west is who black america should be voting for.

if we commence each cycle believing a “third option” is intrinsically impractical, aren’t we then wedded to two options that are harmful to black people?

what good was earning the supposed right to vote if we don’t exercise it in our interests?

:francis:

1/1
Trump: Cornel West, he's one of my favorite candidates. Cornel West and I like her also, Jill Stein, I like her very much. You know why? She takes 100% from them. He takes 100%

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Daps

1/1
Trump: Cornel West, he's one of my favorite candidates. Cornel West and I like her also, Jill Stein, I like her very much. You know why? She takes 100% from them. He takes 100%

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

so, because trump acknowledges that certain third party candidacies might aid his campaign by siphoning off support biden would otherwise receive, cornel west shouldn’t run?

is that what you mean to imply?

:jbhmm: