Biden appears to wander off again during G7 summit. This is crazy.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is why people around the world are thinking Americans are stupid. These are the two candidates representing us.

It's basically telling the world:
"While the rest of you are putting up Mathematicians (Singapore), Physicists (Mexico), Engineers (China) and inventors out there in leadership, these two are the best we got for Presidents. One guy can ride a bicycle!"

That's why they think we're food and low key why many companies are starting to think other countries have smarter people.

In the last 24 years we've only had a selection between two decent candidates once (2008).
24 years, one decent election.
Even more because Clinton vs Bush was ass.
80's was definitely ass with Reagan.

We can't put two good candidates to choose from.

We're a fukking mess right now and it's been that way. 2028 better be different man, during the A.I era can they at least show they can code? I'm not holding my breath though. Another 4-8 years of wack shyt from there I'm guessing. After a few more terms I'll be 60 and realize we've only had one decent Presidential race during that time smh.

I don't think this country will ever see a 100% win-win Presidential Election in my lifetime because half of this country is that dumb and the other half isn't much smarter.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It’s a horrible look for both parties
At least the GOP can plea cop that Trump high jacked the party and their voters are idiots to begin with
Don’t know what the Democrat excuse is. They finessed black grandmas in SC first time around but it’s been clear for years the base is lukewarm on Biden since then

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This man isn’t going to make it thru another term. Why are the democrats refusing to run another candidate it’s not too late fukk it!!!

He does this all the time. Nothing to see here.
:pachaha:
Now if he wanders off during the live debate. Then we have a problem.

F2rvAr.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are really alarmed at him taking a few steps away from the group?

When y'all start being alarmed at the shyt Trump does on a daily basis I might take y'all seriously
Why the fukk you keep bringing up Trump for? Hes not there. This is about Biden. The shilling on here and elsewhere is alarming. Its like damn... yall think people dont know whats REALLY going on?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. I already know Newsome is the guy for 2028. But it's just too late now.
i don't even want Newsom in 2028 :hubie:

he has a unique window in '24, where he'd be the alternative to the antichrist, it's the first post-Roe election and he'd crush trump with women, etc. i think newsom definitely beats trump

but i think there will be better choices in 2028. running newsom means defending a bunch of far left california bullshyt, that dems don't need to be defending in the general election :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Newsome or Big Gretch would bring a bunch of momentum and it might be the most lop sided Democrat win in election history.

Biden is the only reason it's close. If Newsome or Gretch did all the same shyt in GAZA, they'd both be leading Trump by a lot.
yep. if biden steps down, he takes all the baggage with him, that the country is associating with his presidency. "bidenflation", high gas prices, afghanistan, ukraine, etc. a new democrat would be running on change, and the future, not "this is my current record, and it sucks"

plus a younger democrat immediately puts the republicans on defense, with trump looking old, orange, senile, and disgusting :scusthov:

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The voters would have to get to know this new candidate and decide if they like him all within the next 17/18 weeks. Biden has been in the front and center public eye for 12 years (VP and Prez). Then of course there would be a lot of negative press about the Dems waiting so long, and this is them conceding they don't have a sound candidate for 2024. I already know Newsome is the guy for 2028. But it's just too late now. Who would even want to jump in this quagmire of a race now?
Big Gretch got the policies (although Newsome has tried to do things for minorities, the effort wasn't as strong as Gretch and his shyt didn't get passed, Big Gretch policies did). She has completely flipped Michigan to damn near 80% Democrat leadership thru the whole state. Repubs have ZERO power here and I feel if Trump wins, Michigan will kill that pink mfer and be the main target of the government if we can't remove the pink bytch from life.

Outside of being a woman (and a lot of bytch nikkas and whites would vote specifically against that) she beats Newsome in every category.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I saw a worse one in the NY TImes today, but all of those videos like social media, have a context creep. If you had a camera of me, just entering and leaving my place everyday, there's times where I would look all crazy. Looking for my key. Forgetting something inside, twice. Whatever. This one looked almost like he was walking away too soon. but nah it doesn't look great. He doesn't look good.

that said, none of it is good, and not sure if switching out someone is realistic, but if some of these people think it is, then I would defer to them.

and it's not just the actual did he wander or not, it's that he looks frail. and he does.